• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

L-tetrahydropalmatine

Notice any psychomotor slowing/neurolepsis? Many sources cite effects on H1 for the actual sedation from the antipsychotics, while the actual motor effects are mediated by the nigrostriatal DA path. Did you notice any hypofrontality in behaviour?

It did not have the same sedation as an antihistamine. Did I feel particularly fine-motor impaired? I don't think so. What do you mean by hypofrontality? Like, inability to do planning and organization?

for levo-tetrahydropalmatine:
Neuropharmacology 2007, 53, p.771:

- nonselective D1- & D2 (& possibly D3)-antagonist
- affinity to alpha1-, alpha2-adrenaline receptors, also to 5TH1A, 5HT4 & 5HT7-receptors

Emphasis of this article is, if and how l-THP reduces the rewarding effects of cocaine.

Murphy

I tried the 80% corydalis extract, found it very insoluable in water, not sure if it was the freebase or a salt, but I tried some 150-200mg as the acetate both orally and rectally, with little effect.

Going to give this a try, there's some 30mg tablets called 'Rotunda'.

Going to give this a try, there's some 30mg tablets called 'Rotunda'.

Are people reporting effects from 30mg of THP? Do you know if it is D, L, or racemic? Seems a highly likely to be misrepresented if non-placebo effects are present at 30mg...

egor, a 98% thp extract (I do not know whether it's D, L, or R, sorry) that I have certainly gives effect beyond placebo at 30mg. It gives hypnotic, muscle relaxing, pain relieving, anti-spasmodic effects. 50mg makes me feel so fatigued that crashing on a cushy surface is practically inevitable. I have never experienced euphoria with it, though that was never my goal with it in the first place. IMO this chemical has a lot of potential and I honestly don't understand why there isn't more chatter about it.

I was also wondering if anyone had experience with combining THP & 3-meo-PCP. (My apologies if I'm asking in the wrong place, but this thread seems to have the most info on THP on the entire forum).

Thread necromancy, whee! %)