Kysts in under my nipples and "breasts" area - Detatestryl once a week

There is a fair few people on TRT who prefer subq injections, from what I gather to avoid scar tissue build up from IM injections, it's quicker and easier/less painful but not just that also because they believe it keeps them more stable in term sof blood levels and e2, I have heard mixed reports though. IM is the way to go IMO.

After multiple ultrasounds and even a mammography, the diagnosis is "diffuse gynecomastia pronounced to the left". I've been lowering my weekly testosterone shot weekly since a while, while taking the anastrazole (anti estrogen) still and I got major reduction of manboobs, no more cysts, no more pain(that's since I take the anastrazole though). I SC .3 in my syringe now instead of .5 (weened myself in 2 months and a half, so very slow reduction). Next is blood tests to see where everything is, and in 2 months is surgery because surgery for gynecomastia caused by medication is free here, only have to pay for 3 stupid pictures of my chest, front, and both sides to be sent to the Health Ministry doctors first and pay the surgeon 100 dollars, all of that is done, now I wait, I'm afraid they at the ministry doctors might refuse the surgery if the reduction continues, but I don't intend on going lower than .3 per SC shot weekly until my blood panel shows where my hormones are at. If they're all fine, I'm switching back immediately to methadone so complicated weening of suboxone before surgery followed by the doctor's choice of pain meds after the surgery (Talwin) then if that doesn't work something else (please, generic oxycontin fuck!). Going back on methadone while I continue my hormone treatment as it is shown to be efficient (hopefully) since it takes care of the pain issues that led me here plus after surgery they'll just raise the methadone dose, no complicated shit like I said. Wish me luck!

And sub injections of delatestryl is not quackery, my testosterone levels have raised as shown in previous blood panels, only problem is that it raised estrogen at the same time (which is biology 101), it doesn't cause problems to everyone obviously, I had to be thrown some more shit at after my dilaudid IV'ing days and the horrors of the first 90 days of going in everyday for my methadone. Thankfully it wasn't so horrific as a very dear friend drove me to the pharmacy that did serve the methadone+orange juice thing, which not many do, suboxone is available in all pharmacies. I should have known...I had a pharmacy straight in front of my apartment, LOLNO YOU HAVE TO GO TO A PHARMACY THAT'S 40 MINUTES AWAY ON FOOT DURING CRAZY CANADIAN WINTER, GOODBYE!

Last edited: