• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kush induced trip *help*

Sethowns

Greenlighter
Well my pot smoking life has come to a fault this week. I've been smoking pot since my freshman year in high school (now a freshman in college) and I have always enjoyed toking and never have had a bad experience. One morning before class my friends and I decide to wake and bake, I take two small hits off a joint and chill and talk my body feels comfortibly high and I continued talking to my friends. As they went inside I looked at my phone and was surprised to see that I have only been outside for 5 minutes. Time seemed to slow down but I shrugged it off and walked inside. As I sit in the cafe awaiting the bell to class I slowly start to hear everyone's voices getting louder and faster. Eventually it gets extremely loud and fast and sounds like everyone's talking back wards. My being in shock I imeaditly grab my head phones and try to listen to music but my bag becomes a array of complex patterns and my ears are peircing with the continuing noise. By time I get my head phones in I get a intense body high followed by my vision becoming blurred out. With this came ringing in my ears and I felt as if I was going to die. Now everytime I get high something like this happens and i have given up on smoking because I end up tweaking. Can anyone relate or help?!

What happened is as posted by Jibult, I had this happen to me when i first started smoking, me and my friends were in a barn chilling and we were camping out hitting the bong, and it just hit me, i started gasping for breath, i ran outside the door panicking and i thought i was going to puke all night.. I sat outside in the dark by myself slowly losing my mind. It scared me so much i stopped smoking for about 7 months and then i started looking into it and noticed what happened and now i'm okay.

fucking gold Jib.

never knew panic attacks could induce visuals.

I was thinking PCP/Crack. One time I think I was laced when me n my friend shared a J in a drain as newbie smokers. 2/3 through the joint he said he was too high to finish it and that I could and he collapsed on my laps. I continued smoking it and eventually could not see. Like the head rush vision ya know? Then my ears rang. Speech was completely distorted. I tried to tell him lets leave this drain we're in. We couldn't communicate with the spinal column. Walking was like the scene from Wolf of Wall Street when he was sedated on the high-dosed Lemon 714 Ludes. We were crawling and stumbling and falling until we took 15mins to reach the nearby park that in sobereality would of taken less than a minute and a half to walk to. It peaked for 10mins or idk how even long cuz I had no sense of time. My friend then knocked out on a swing and the effects wore off slowly.

I still dunno what explains that scenario to this day. I recently heard how that dealer used to dip his weed in 150 proof white rum. But idk how that would work tbh...

Maybe this had a high level of THC? I don´t think it would be crack because it lasts only 30 seconds to a minute and you always want more.
Once I´ve read that weed is different when you are into opiates, but that´s not your case.
I would guess higher levels of THC followed by a formal activity afterwards, like being high together with sober people in College classroom.
Would you have cared that much if you were alone, in your house?