• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Ksalol 1mg xanax same serials

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan5669

Greenlighter
Kasol 1mg packs all have the same. Serial number are they real or dangerous to take?

Hey there @ryan5669 I see that you're new to the forums, so first of all, welcome. We're here to help as much as we can. There are certain situations that we can't help with though. We don't handle drug identification here at Bluelight as a policy. Let me explain why.

From a remote setting, without proper equipment/materials is impossible. The best information you will ever get from the internet regarding pills is going to be a reference to the pill implying what it is supposed to be. In this day and age, it's increasingly common for pills to be counterfeited. We tell people that if they buy pills from anywhere other than a pharmacy, hospital or doctor's office, they are taking a chance and there is little way around that.

Even if you had something like a reagent test for Benzodiazepines, that still wouldn't tell you definitively if it's Alprazolam or not. You would also need to test for Fentanyl, which is frequently found in seemingly random combinations with other drugs. It's just a really dangerous, dubious game dealing with illicit pills these days.

The only option that a person in your situation has is to send a pill in to a laboratory for testing, wait for the results and go from there. Anything else, especially advice would be nothing other than total speculation. There is no other way of knowing. Like I've said, if you want to take them without testing, you've got to take a shot in the dark. I feel I can say with relative confidence that it's more likely than not that they are real, though I don't even feel comfortable making that assumption when a person's life is at stake. What I mean is, out of all Alprazolam tablets in existence, more are going to be real than fake... again, don't quote me on that.

Closing this due to the policy concerns though I wanted to throw you a bone. Maybe check Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.