• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Questions

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I’ve looked up dosing and attempted numerous times to take Kratom to no avail. In all honesty, I’ve only had one positive experience with Kratom. But I’m in a place where I’m not ready to get off Norco altogether, but I’ve significantly cut back my daily intake. I went from consuming anywhere to 60-100 mg of Norco a day. Now I’m down to 30 mg or less a day. Despite a significant decrease, I still don’t have much recreational value or pain relief after four years of usage. I hear all these amazing success stories of people quitting years of heroin abuse by alternating with Kratom. Or having amazing recreational value. To reiterate, I’m not trying to go cold turkey at this point with Norco. But I would truly love to have some positive experiences with Kratom. I know I should go with an online vendor opposed to smoke shop. That’s not something I’ve never tried before. But when you’ve taken up 15 gram doses and feel absolutely nothing, I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

Please help me. What is the most comparable dosing to mimic an opiate? Any and all information could be so helpful.

How long do you space out a dosing of Kratom and Norco and vice versa? Just being safe if I tried Kratom and no luck so I resorted to Norco later in the day.

Kratom's pretty weak, the norco is probably going to overpower it. I'd probably just do one or the other, although I have taken both.

yeah, i never had luck with kratom. just feels like an enhanced coffee buz with no jitters. if that makes any sense.

In regards to your question about dosage, they say start at 3 grams. I needed 10 to feel anything, and i have zero tolerance for opiates. So the fact that you already have a tolerance might mean you'd need a lot more.. and IIRC it's really hard to overdose on such a leaf.

But don't force it too hard because you'll be underwhelmed probably any way.

How the hell do people who have done drugs like heroin, meth, fentanyl, etc find use? I hear such miracle stories about Kratom, but now all of you report similar experiences.

I’ve done all those things and Kratom works for me, you just have to see it for what it is, turmeric and black pepper 15-45 min before works wonders as does a gram or so of cayenne whist dosing with OJ.