• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom questions.

AbusedTampon

Bluelighter
Almost all the posts that I have read on krstom are usally redundant and raise more questions than answers.

Anyways, I'm getting red vein indo capsules from a reputable vendor with 5/5 star reviews(sounds too good to be true IMO)

Anyways I'm wondering about a few things;

1. Can you smoke kratom? Roll it in a J maybe, would it work?

2. Can you plug it? Purely hypothetical.

3. What's the the dose I should use with no current opiate tolerance? Assuming I want effects similar to 15mg hydrocodone if it's even possible to convert dosage that way.

4. Does grape fruit juice potentiate it like it does all other opiates?

5. Now I want a real answer to this not some half assed answer if possible; how does quality kratom compare to other opiates? I'm not expecting much but with no tolerance I at LEAST expect there to be as much euphoria as say 15mg hydrocodone? Is this an unreaonable expectation for kratom?

THIS IS THE MAIN QUESTION I NEED
ANSWERED!

And lastly, will kratom help phenibut withadrawl? Or I guess GHB or baclofen or even benzo withadrawl? Gone through over 100g in less than 2 weeks slightly concerned about discomfort from the withadrawl.

I really don't like asking but please don't answer if you don't have a direct 100% answer, getting tired of said redundancy with these kratom posts.

Not all of these can give you 100% sure answers because people react differently but they are pretty spot on

U can smoke anything but no u won't feel anything from it

If u put some in hot water for Alittle and then filter out the Kraton and plug the solution that Should work

Kraton really depends on the strain for what effects u want if u want a opioid feeling I would say 3-5 grams pending on the strain should do u pretty well but your gonna need to test it yourself because dosing is weird with Kratom like I had to use like 8 grams just to feel something without any tolerance but for most it's 3-5 grams so yeah trials and error

yes grape fruit juice does potentiate kratom

Kratom can be very euphoric the higher your dose the more euphoria u feel but also it becomes more sedating as well but yeah u could probably get a high similar to what u want again it's different for some people so the only way u could find out is to try yourself and find what works for u

As for your last question idk if it helps with those types of withdrawals I know it helps for opioid withdraws tho

For what strain u should try first I recommend buying some Bali and maeng da

Bali makes u feel very relaxed and chill and just over all pretty damn fine when i take some I usually watch tv and melt into my bed

Maeng da is more stimulating with quite a bit of euphoria if u have to pick 1 of the 2 pick this one it is stronger the. Most so u dose less but u can dose high and get even more euphoria but with the cost of sedation this makes me feel great happy and just wanna talk and do something but if u does higher u feel more relaxed but sense it has an energetic property to it u don't feel super tired and relaxed more just relaxed

Something u gotta know about kratom is that low doses are more energetic for most of them and then with any strain if u dose high it's more sedating but with more euphoria to but be careful because to much will make u feel sick like I said before get some and try it see what works for u

Hope this helped

Almost all the posts that I have read on krstom are usally redundant and raise more questions than answers.

Anyways, I'm getting red vein indo capsules from a reputable vendor with 5/5 star reviews(sounds too good to be true IMO)

Anyways I'm wondering about a few things;

1. Can you smoke kratom? Roll it in a J maybe, would it work?

2. Can you plug it? Purely hypothetical.

3. What's the the dose I should use with no current opiate tolerance? Assuming I want effects similar to 15mg hydrocodone if it's even possible to convert dosage that way.

4. Does grape fruit juice potentiate it like it does all other opiates?

5. Now I want a real answer to this not some half assed answer if possible; how does quality kratom compare to other opiates? I'm not expecting much but with no tolerance I at LEAST expect there to be as much euphoria as say 15mg hydrocodone? Is this an unreaonable expectation for kratom?

THIS IS THE MAIN QUESTION I NEED
ANSWERED!

And lastly, will kratom help phenibut withadrawl? Or I guess GHB or baclofen or even benzo withadrawl? Gone through over 100g in less than 2 weeks slightly concerned about discomfort from the withadrawl.

I really don't like asking but please don't answer if you don't have a direct 100% answer, getting tired of said redundancy with these kratom posts.

I hate to say it, but you really need to lower your expectations so you aren't completely disappointed.

1.) no, useless to try

2.) no, same as above

3.) I'd suggest about 5 grams if you're looking for a bit of a buzz. If you don't have a scale, this is about 2 level teaspoons....and don't be afraid, this isn't an exact thing, worst case scenario is you may feel a little nauseous. This is not heroin, you will not overdose.

4.) never has for me....and remember this isn't your typical opiate that you are able to score and buy online :)

5.) it really doesn't compare and I think it is unreasonable to expect it to feel like 15 mg oxy. I love kratom, I've been using for probably 3 years now daily, multiple times a day. I'm not walking around all day at work "high". Kratom is very subtle...best way to describe it is it takes the edge off, makes you feel better able to cope, and helps with pain that's not too severe.

When kratom hits me the hardest, it's usually when I'm beat up, exhausted, and it's later at night. I'll sort of nod off but it's really only because I'm so tired, I don't feel wicked fucked up.

Phenibut - I have no idea, sorry!

Just remember = alcohol and Kratom is a big no-no unless you want to projectile vomit.

I hope you like it, and you keep your expectations in check. If it ever be ones illegal in my state, I'm going to be seriously bummed

Last edited: