• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Potentiators

ay this thread is like 3 years old lol but I was just reading it and I had to add:

It's not worth fucking around with phenibut. It's just straight up not, its the definition of "not as great as the first time". Even drugs like xanax are preferable over phenibut, and honestly I wouldn't recommend xanax to anyone either, but at least it has SOME recreational qualities. Phenibut is like a scam or trick of a drug. Xanax has 10x more value than phenibut. Unless you are meeting the president and you know it will be a one time thing, then just don't use it, plain and simple.... And obviously for people like all of us, the ones willing to fuck around with drugs like phenibut, xanax and kratom: obviously this isn't a one time thing, there's a clear reason that you use these substances. You have to think about the long term....If kratom was a drug that felt exactly like it does, yet you could only use it ONE time before it basically wrecked your shit and ruins your life, then obviously it wouldn't be worth taking either. Kratom is great because it's relatively safe to use daily, xanax is much more dangerous but has slightly better rec value over the long term....the phenibut....its almost lulzy that people even recommend it. The high isn't that great, I've def had better kratom highs, xanax is a much better "high" than phenibut too. I mean phenibut feels pretty alright and yeah you will feel "closer" to people and enjoy whatever you are doing more, but that's it............and by that's it I mean you will get that experience one time.....the rest of the times you will be chasing a nothing. To be honest I feel like phenibut ended up having long term side effects that aren't just withdrawal and dont just "go away", it messes up your GABAminergic system (so does xanax), phenibut is much more dangerous and much less recreational. I guess my point is this, If you are really going to risk your brain and your life with something like phenibut or xanax, just get the xanax...

That said DONT FUCKING USE THOSE DRUGS. THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
That said, just use kratom...its good *enough* and works well in the long term. Both phenibut and xanax are drugs that have increasingly diminishing returns, and become increasingly dangerous as you increase the dosage, especially because of their extreme addiction potential and dangerous withdrawals, which kratom does not have. Kratom withdrawal is about as bad as coffee withdrawal or nicotine withdrawal, ie: hardly noticeable. Okay I will get off my high horse, I just feel like I have an ethical obligation to step in when people start talking about using phenibut.

Turmeric and black pepper (~7g and ~3g respectively) 20-60 min before kratom dose on otherwise empty stomach with ~1 gram cayenne pepper In the kratom. DXM and chelated magnesium on the same timeline helps as well, maybe alternate tho using them all has given me no adverse effects other than raising you “tolerance” to the potentiation, using these methods with every dose will eventually land you in a position to where there is no “boost” with the potentiators but a noticeable “lack” without it, so use it wisely, to stretch supply when low, for a more intense/therapeutic effect after a hard day, ect, nevertheless the DXM and magnesium will work to keep tolerance from forming in the first place but cam only do so much, find what works for you, YMMV.