• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom phenibut weed nootropics

Moorejeffery89

Greenlighter
So 8 months ago I was begging for a dollar at the local gas station turned buy a beer...then....i quit drinking and started using kratom and then phenibut and now nootropics, smoking weed throughout. I have stuck to 2 grams a day of phenibut and with kratom extracts around equivalent of 40 grams a day....now I have started on an array of nootropics which have helped my memory a lot.....Now I have a job ,money, am closer to God with a endless drive to do positive things and im just wondering am i headed for a crash or can life really be this good?

Eventually there will be a down.
Just my experience but the higher one goes and the longer one stays there the farther fall.
It has to happen... laws of physics, basically. Just my opinion.
Hope it all works out well. Just be prepared as it seems ones subconscious or whatever has brought it up enough to ask about it....

Edit: I also ingest kratom daily and phenibut every third day.
It has done a great influence on our quality of life compared to what I was on.
The doses are probably a tenth of what you are dosing and have sustained this for a couple years without known issue(s).
My usage just keeps the darkness at bay, but it is close enough to touch and sometimes I have to.

Last edited:
Thanks for the extremely insightful reply i think you just made sense of everything ive been kinda subconsciously thinking...

I do think everything you say is correct but I have been soooo happy for so long like 4 months now almost euphoric everyday and I think remembering to be thankful everyday for what I have and trying to stay positive might have something to do with lasting happiness not completely just neurochemistry...i don't know I'm just kinda starting to think maybe this happiness can last

First of all, congrats on getting out of your drinking hole, that's a great accomplishment. :)

However I do think there will be a crash eventually. Phenibut is an amazing substance but if you take it every day, if you ever have to stop you'll be in for a hard time. Also you may need to slowly keep increasing your dose and eventually you'll be taking a lot more and it won't work as well. Same with kratom. Kratom is an opiate, since it hits the opiate receptors. Daily dosing of it will cause physical addiction. People also tend to slowly increase their dosage with kratom/opiates also, because you build tolerance and you need more to get that same effect.

Weed doesn't cause physical dependence, so that's the only one I can say you could probably maintain. I know people who quit heroin or alcohol and smoke weed daily now and live productive, happy lives. Of course, any drug can be a crutch so make sure you're not doing nothing but smoking weed, or noticing problems in your life because of weed. That would be a sign you're using it in an unhealthy manner.

The best thing for you to do would be to use phenibut and/or kratom much less often. It's amazing that they've allowed you to get out of your old lifestyle. If you can slowly reduce your usage of them, you'll be on the road to being able to deal with your issues without substances, or at least without substances all the time.

Realistically, you shouldn't just quit suddenly. You may have dependence on the kratom and you almost certainly will on the phenibut. Withdrawing would probably be too much for you to deal with considering your recent lifestyle change, so if you can just really try to at least very slowly reduce the amount you're using, I think that's a good place to be at for now. That way, you'll eventually be able to transition off, and just as importantly, you won't be slowly dosing more and more until you end up in a bad situation (years into it, completely reliant on both drugs, perhaps kratom stopped working so you switched to heroin, etc. Shit happens that you never expected to, as I'm sure you know. Just be careful).