• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Oxy

till you start wding maybe?
I mean there really is no withdrawal. I just don’t get really anything nor the kratom if I take or don’t take it and I want a buzz. I took a 5 g dose cause I don’t have access to the oxy right now anyways and I feel decent but damn oxy is so warm sometimes

I mean there really is no withdrawal. I just don’t get really anything nor the kratom if I take or don’t take it and I want a buzz. I took a 5 g dose cause I don’t have access to the oxy right now anyways and I feel decent but damn oxy is so warm sometimes
hahaha ye man, i wish i could have a shot of morphine atm too but i can't/shouldn't do it.

hahaha ye man, i wish i could have a shot of morphine atm too but i can't/shouldn't do it.
I can’t either. I must abstain. Idk why it’s so hard I literally have the dankest shit I’ve ever smoked. Purple af!

I can’t either. I must abstain. Idk why it’s so hard I literally have the dankest shit I’ve ever smoked. Purple af!
I dont even have weed to smoke, 000$$$ i only have clonazepam to relax myself Man. Dont have a job either atm, so can't get any drugs anywya.

Kratom completely fucks up your opiod tolerance over time to be honest.

Absolutely, and this needs to be more understood. It's a decent substance in its own right, but for how weak it is (esp. compared to oxy) it really will fuck with your future opiate experiences. Jacks tolerance sky high and seems to keep it there longer than others.

Absolutely, and this needs to be more understood. It's a decent substance in its own right, but for how weak it is (esp. compared to oxy) it really will fuck with your future opiate experiences. Jacks tolerance sky high and seems to keep it there longer than others.
Well I got 30mg of oxy left if my normal dose before kratom was about 7.5 and that worked for pain and pleasure would you double it after a 5 gram dose a day?

Don't start doubling your dose because of kratom, it's a slippery slope and you still won't get as much pleasure from it. Stick to kratom or stick to oxy.