• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom not workint?

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
My old dealer gave me thirty 1g kratom capsules for freei. he showed me information About how potent this particular strain is on the internet for me. (So i knwo its not some weird headshop kratom) My friends took 5grams kratom (with diphenhydramine -'benadryl- to help w nauseating) . My friends stopped aftern 5 pills of kratom bc they threw up from it. We also wmoked weed a little bit.
ANYWAYEs, i ended up going thouh 20 grams of kratom Throughout night. I barely felt high.. I took quarter or a bar to enhance it but it didnt do much. I also took 150mg DPH, tums, and grapefuit juice to enhance the kratom. Still nothing, slight body high and music sounds almost as good as ir does on acid. replt whhat u ageew with and disagree with

Well karatom can be fairly weak when compared to full agonist opioids, especially with a tolerance, but judging from your post, it would seem you're some what buzzed at least...

WOW. I have no idea what was going through my head to think it was a good idea to post this. I was so high when I typed that.

^ Yeah it definitely seemed that way! I was like, "he's complaining about not being buzzed, yet he can barely type, he's so high" lol

Yeah i tend to do that a lot. I was mainly high from the DPH. The 19 grams of kratom didnt do much. But thats pretty normal, considering recreational use for kratom isnt advised. After i posted this forum i got out of bed and stumbled in my room and thought "oh wow... I actually am pretty high"