• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom not what i expected? Potential combinations safe or not?

Lilbow

Greenlighter
Hi guys this is my 1st post on here even though av been using the site as a lurker for about 6 years+.

So my friend used kratom the other day, a strong red strain supposedly. He put 3 grams in a cup and filled with hot water flavored with ginger and lemon and drank the whole thing powder and all. Nice chilled experience almost like a benzo but abit underwhelming? He thought it would be stronger so had another 2 grams later and an etizolam, did feel more sedated but nothing that special and i didn't really feel the etizolam in the mix. P.S i he a bottle of red wine too during this experience.
Was just wondering if anyone could say if thats the most efficient way to consume the kratom and any ways he could get more out of the experience or just have to consume more in one go.

The second part is that i was thinking of adding about 100mg Tramadol, tiny bit of etizolam and abit of ketamine to the kratom experience but i have read conflicting reports on opiates mixed with Tramadol and it could cause a problem with tramadol being a SNRI.
I had a great experience once combining 150mg tramadol with 2mg of etizolam and a couple of lines of ketamine intermittently but i am worried now that you shouldn't combine any Tramadol with ketamine.
I like combining most of my drugs with abit of ketamine and it always works well ;).

I will be grateful for any responses, thanks allot guys!

I would not advise adding tramadol to the mix, as it doesnt mix well with other drugs.

Also, i would advise taking the kratom on a completely empty stomach with no alcohol or etizolam in your system. I have realized that both alcohol and etizolam dampen kratoms effects.

dont mix Tom with seroquel and weed at the same time.

I Agree, Kratom is best on empty stomach and in my experience dramatically lessens the effects of opiates. Not sure but possibly the Kratom is stronger at the receptors. Reminds me of wasting k8s or whatever while on subutex. Curious if this is the case or something completely different.?

I had to take it a few times to feel the effect. Started with about 3g, whats enough for some people (or even less, heard about dosages of 1,5g). If you experienced harder drugs (opioids) already, these doses probably won't have a satisfying recreational effect especially with opioid tolerance.

Had to stop taking H for 3 weeks to feel something the first time. Once more i gave it a try with 6g on empty stomach where i had MDMA - like sensations 20 minutes after taking it but more subtle.

Tea is nasty. Also took it in capsules (its tiring taking my amounts into 00's).

Now i take it pure, i think its the best way and the most simple. "Toss 'n Wash" on empty stomach. Very effective and tasteless when correctly done!

Put some water in your mouth, put your head back and dont breathe. Your tongue must be covered with water. Fill in the powder. It swims on the water surface so you won't taste it. Wash it down with more water. I can easily take 3,5g powder at once this way. Maybe you will need some training to do that without inhaling it or get the bad taste.

To enhance effects, you can take curcuma (MAOI) 30 min before and after if you want. Grapefruit juice is a booster, too. There are many boosters and even tolerance decreasers out there, you will find them.

In my opinion, benzos kill the euphoria. (Tested with Clonazolam, Lorazepam, Bromazepam, Diazepam)

Last edited: