• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom is impossible to ingest.

It's not the taste which causes the toss n wash to be like hell it's when the powder sticks and I spray it all over the walls. I've gave it 5 attempts and I'm not gonna be doing any more.

For now I'll just have to find some patience and just cap 'em all up.

Thanks guys & gals.

Like I said make tea out of it, mix it with a packet of chai spice tea mix. The bitterness hits your tongue at the same time as the sweetness and spiciness making it an actually delicious flavor combination.

Problem is when I make tea out of it all of the lumps of Kratom are still there, causing me to gag with every sip. I thought about using a strainer but then wouldn't I be wasting some of the Kratom due to it not being fully water soluble?

I highly recommend mixing it with Chocolate-/Vanilla- or Soja-Milk. If you stir it enough the Kratom sort of blends in the liquid with only minimal texture change.
And flavourwise it does fit very well. I can't toss & wash either but Soja-Chocolate Milk has been my favourite "transport-liquid".

sprinkle on a donut..

jk.

i bought the biggest empty gel caps i could find off ebay and take ~ 4 to 5 stuffed caps at a time

It's not the taste which causes the toss n wash to be like hell it's when the powder sticks and I spray it all over the walls. I've gave it 5 attempts and I'm not gonna be doing any more.

For now I'll just have to find some patience and just cap 'em all up.

Thanks guys & gals.

There's a technique to it.

First you CAN'T put too much in your mouth at once, for me I never put more than a teaspoon in my mouth at once and if that's too much try half.

I put it in the spoon and then I basically spoon the Kratom into my lower lip and pack up my whole lower lip as if I was chewing a big wad of chewing tobacco.

Then once it is in my lower lip I make sure to have a BIG class of water or a whole water bottle and as I sip the water it's like I use my tongue and the water to slowly release bits of the Kratom from my lower lip bit by bit and wash them down my throat, not all at once, so that as I am swallowing some of it some of it still remains under my lower lip so I am not swallowing too much at once and eventually I wash it all down.

Then I repeat over and over.

The problem is that i have a MASSIVE tolerance (I am taking a break right now to hopefully remedy this problem) and with each teaspoon taking AT LEAST like a half a glass of water to get down with this method it usually takes me 3-4 TALL glasses of water or about 3 small water bottles to wash down 12--14 grams for a dose.

Then I have to piss like crazy hahaha.

But that's a small price to pay since I love Kratom.

Using less water, more Kratom or trying to swallow too much at once will only result in choking.

But this method works PERFECTLY for me.

I suggest others who have the choking problem try it.

Experiment with spooning it INTO YOUR LOWER LIP and getting it nice and packed in there so there is ZERO Kratom in any other part of your mouth other than your lower lip.

And as I said, as you swallow each sip just release a LITTLE of the Kratom from your lower lip down your throat at a time.

Doing it this way I've NEVER choked on it.

Maybe a slight cough if i swallowed a LITTLE too much at once, but that just means I did it wrong that time.

Try it out.

I could never stand the taste of kratom, would instantly make me gag. So the trick is...to not taste it!

Just drop like a gram on your tongue or more if it will fit and drink water. DON'T breathe through your nose, but breathe through your mouth and you can't taste anything. That's where people fuck up and gag. If the texture bugs you, don't put so much on your tongue and don't let the drink soak in the kratom, just quickly drink it down in one motion. If you let it sit it will become mud like. Take a couple more gulps of whatever drink you have, making sure all kratom is ingested. You literally won't ever taste anything this way, unless you get some stuck in your teeth which is why I recommend sloshing your drink around.

^^^

My way also makes sure you don't really taste it.

When it's packed in your bottom lip your tongue and taste buds aren't touching it so you don't taste it much.

Then when you release a little and wash it down with water it goes down just like a pill and never gets a chance to become that disgusting muddy consistency you mentioned that even I hate.

I mean you DO taste it A LITTLE BIT this way but you aren't tasting it for very long.

you hve to strain the tea. Mitragynine is heat resistant. You can also make the tea extremely potent, but there is a saturation point.

I like to make a smoothie out of it. Throw your kratom dose, a banana, some yoghurt, a hint of cinnamon, a handful of ice cubes, and some orange juice in a blender and liquefy that shit. It doesn't totalllly get rid of that gawd awful kratom taste but masks it just enough so that you can chug your concoction. Good luck; the struggle is real.