• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Kratom Help Please

I have to agree with the caution I will never be taking kratom again myself I am actually suffering really intense withdrawals after only about 4 weeks of daily use maximum I've never been addicted to any drugs before or suffered any withdrawal but my pain threshold and ability to cope with the symptoms is incredibly low due to my all around condition which is actually critical and potentially fatal should it drop anymore.

The kratom has resulted in the worst digestive upset I have ever experienced. I'm already about 17 kg underweight and I have gotten severely emaciated and now Noah's and currently unable to digest food at all all I have to force myself to eat eat at the moment with insane nausea although it is gradually getting better after days of Hell and an acupuncture treatment today as a matter of emergency because my circulation was really messed up as well with numb and cold hands and feet and a freezing body temperature.

I looked up kratom withdrawal and I have all of the symptoms in earnest. I'm surprised at the intensity of it from such a short spell of daily use but I was using a fair amount for my tolerance and then stopped cold turkey.

I have never had such an agonising few days and I have had some really intense experiences in the past.
I underestimated the kratom withdrawals. Im not craving it one bit at least, it just is not an option to put that into my body again.

2 days down, Im hoping it eases soon. I also have had unbearable restless legs and I simply never experienced that ever before I took kratom so that has to be the withdrawals.

Dang, to be opioid naive...

I want to be hot and droopy from a gram of kratom...
Riiiight... Those were the days. I do still remember my 1st kratom dose when i felt warm and fuzzy... and most of all RELIEF!! from that day forward, I haven't missed a day. It seriously has been an answer to my prayer.. I do believe I am physically addicted.. Oh def! I'd rather deal with that when the time comes than what I was facing every single day. I just use what I need to eliminate the symptoms. I never chase a high with it. @LadyAlkaline go slow and keep things low. glad you are getting relief. ♥

I have to agree with the caution I will never be taking kratom again myself I am actually suffering really intense withdrawals after only about 4 weeks of daily use maximum I've never been addicted to any drugs before or suffered any withdrawal but my pain threshold and ability to cope with the symptoms is incredibly low due to my all around condition which is actually critical and potentially fatal should it drop anymore.

The kratom has resulted in the worst digestive upset I have ever experienced. I'm already about 17 kg underweight and I have gotten severely emaciated and now Noah's and currently unable to digest food at all all I have to force myself to eat eat at the moment with insane nausea although it is gradually getting better after days of Hell and an acupuncture treatment today as a matter of emergency because my circulation was really messed up as well with numb and cold hands and feet and a freezing body temperature.

I looked up kratom withdrawal and I have all of the symptoms in earnest. I'm surprised at the intensity of it from such a short spell of daily use but I was using a fair amount for my tolerance and then stopped cold turkey.

I have never had such an agonising few days and I have had some really intense experiences in the past.
I underestimated the kratom withdrawals. Im not craving it one bit at least, it just is not an option to put that into my body again.

2 days down, Im hoping it eases soon. I also have had unbearable restless legs and I simply never experienced that ever before I took kratom so that has to be the withdrawals.

You might want to look into black seed oil (nigella sativa oil) to treat your kratom withdrawal symptoms (it is also good for digestive issues in general).

You might want to look into black seed oil (nigella sativa oil) to treat your kratom withdrawal symptoms (it is also good for digestive issues in general).
Hey thanks, and this is another prime example I did try Black Seed oil many years ago because I'm paper it should be ideal for me it's meant to be astonishing for calming down an overactive immune system and curing allergies and respiratory symptoms.

As with almost all things I was severely allergic to it but much worse than normal there's no way I can even sniff the stuff when my mum uses it without feeling how harshly my body reacts to it.

This really is precisely why I am where I am in life in such a difficult just about alive condition because literally every single thing that I would treat myself with and eat and drink if I was free I will react to badly and it really is a true Catch-22.

Things have actually let up up substantially now it was only at 10 p.m. last night that began to digest the food I ate for the 2 days before that which literally just sat there are destroying my chi and having a toxic effect, while my body was absolutely crying for nutrition and energy more than ever before in my life if which is why I forced myself to eat on Wednesday night because I really thought I would die if I didn't manage it.

I did desperately need the nutrition and the energy and still do but it was the intensity of the intestinal blockage that was the main cause of The Weakness and suffering which creates an illusion that you need food when actually you need abstination from food. I couldn't afford to do that because of the condition I have gotten into all round.

So I had to wait an absolute eternity last night's until I can actually consider trying to eat despite being desperate to do so all day after only 3 1/2 hours really poor sleep and being up from 8:30. I was so dizzy and nauseous and feeling incredibly weak and sick all day it was too much to stand up I was so tired with a pounding headache but everytime I try to sleep I was just too cold and it was hopeless.

I must have tried to go to bed about 5 times, giving up each time and hoping I could get up and eat before things got even harder so I could stay up for digestion and then hopefully get some sleep.

But everytime I got up my stomach was still hopelessly down the drain. So I couldn't sleep despite being unbearably tired, nor eat at all. So that part of the situation was really agonizing in particular because I so desperately needed some food even if I did not have the withdrawal symptoms then I would have been writhing in pain to some extent anyway.

So I finally attempted to eat just after 23 last night which was much earlier then I felt capable of eating but I just could not go another minute in the agony and tiredness getting nowhere.

It was really difficult to eat I had to force myself to take every bite with major nausea and I couldn't finish the very small amount of food I plated I still ate much more than I was comfortable with but it wasn't much.

But thankfully my digestive system had actually started to wake up and work thanks to the acupuncture I'm sure and just about enough time passing for the upset to start to heal.
I was still incredibly weak after eating but I did feel much better than the previous night and earlier in the day. I stayed awake for nearly 2 hours before drifting off I did have some cannabis vaporizer which helps massively I was unable to do so on Wednesday because my chest was so bad from major respiratory infection and intestinal blockage which always exacerbates my allergy and infection symptoms and prevents my lung congestion from clearing at those times.

I managed the vaporizer better last night and it certainly helped. I slept for about 4 hours in all and then woke up needing a bowel movement but already feeling significantly relieved inside and it was actually good quality and restful sleep as well.

I got back in bed ready for more sleep but as is typical I was unable to get back to sleep because my back has gotten too cold from getting up for the toilet.

It was obvious I would never achieve sleep so I got up and put an electric blanket on my bed as a trial while I vaporizer a little more weed. I really need as much sleep as possible. So I'm definitely feeling 100 times better but really suffering in my body condition especially my structure and my back and hips.

I'll need a chiropractor pretty urgently within a week now as well more acupuncture next week. This was a real scare to me me to do everything I can in emergency fashion to pull myself up. I really thought I was going to die the other day and my general thinking and mindset has never been so morbid as the past 2 Days in particular, pondering the seemingly impossible task of actually getting out of his difficult position in life when every road I would go down for healing is a dead end.

So it is mentally and emotionally that I am in quite some turmoil currently but this may also be the withdrawals and just the intensity and unpleasantness of the experience.

Hopefully on the up from here and I don't think today will be anywhere near the same with the withdrawals and and intensity of suffering. Just a question of building strength now managing sleep and food and anxiety and depression levels. I'm going to start microdosing with with the various LSD homologues very soon and I'm hopeful that this can help me to make better progress out of this maze.

So I managed to get about 1 hour more sleep, I had to fold the electtic blanket up and tuck it between my back and the duvet, I sleep on my side and it's always my back which is perishingly cold that stops me from getting to sleep.

The electric blanket warmed me up in the end it's just a shame I couldn't sleep for longer before I needed to get up for the toilet and just generally too hungry and uncomfortable to continue sleeping. So only 5 hours but was more restful.

I managed to get up at 9:30 a.m. and get my symptom management and steam inhalation completed and have a shower by 11.30 am, good going for me.

2 hours or less from rising to have completed my symptom management and washed and dressed is is pretty much a world record so I'm not sure how I managed it I just had to get through it asap.

I felt much better, more physically comfortable and mentally relieved and less depressed temporarily after my shower but after I had laid down for a few moments to catch my breath it was really hard to stand up again and fatigue was kicking in big time. My need for food is so desperate right now.

I have been forcing down a bowl of organic sugar-free Corn Flakes with wheat bran and oat milk for nearly an hour now, I have really struggled to eat it just an appetite I still have so much nausea, and especially weak digestion.

So Ive still got quite some way to go, finding the strength to get through the next 24 hours will be a challenge. No easy time passing to be seen yet, this will be a work requiring great commitment and every bit of strength and willpower I have and more.

I have almost finished my cornflakes and I am planning to fry some organic pork loin later if I have the strength to stand and do so and eat and if my stomach will enable me to.

Eating meat with a blockage will not be good!! please don't. It's very hard for our bodies to break it down. I suggest buying something like Ensure. Liquid nutrients is what you need right now for the nutrition and the least amt of digestion required. stick to a liquid diet. How about iv therapies. Can you do any of this?

I 3rd Xorkoth's warning. I am that person at 50g a day with interdose withdrawl. I was a pain patient in clinic and do have a legitimate musculoskeletal disorder that causes a fair amount of chronic pain. I also speculate that I have an autoimmune disorder but after years of tests still have come up with nothing but continue to be sick daily. I actually just saw a dermatologist who said that this breakout I am experiencing is highly indicative of an immunodeficiency and has referred me to an Immunologist so I'm a little hopeful... it's been a long past 10 years.

Wow did I digress. Anyway, as others have said kratom is rather physiologically addictive and is on par with the lower tier Rx opioids in terms of discontinuation syndrome. That is the trade off I suppose. I was stoked to be pain free and not have to take piss tests etc when I discovered kratom back when. Now, 5ish years later, I am a slave to this plant. Not to say it still isn't beneficial, because it is. But I'd take a morphine rx anyday over kratom lol. I'm just tired of eating so much of it.

As with most compounds, there's a line between therapeutic and recreational use.

Autotripper - Magnesium Sulfate is amazing for the constipation induced by kratom. It also acts as an NMDA antagonist. I take it daily with kratom in the morning. However it is more of a maintenance thing. In your situation (which I have been many times) i go for the fleet enema and force that shit out... literally. This can be dangerous though and it sounds like you are experiencing other symptoms that may require medical attention. Straight constipation, enema or suppositories tend to work. Ultimately you'll have to go to the ER and have the blockage removed. Constipation is definitely something to take seriously imo.

I 3rd Xorkoth's warning. I am that person at 50g a day with interdose withdrawl.

How often do you have to redose? Whenever ive had a kratom habit i feel like withdrawal symptoms would start as soon as 3.5 hours after the last dose.

How often do you have to redose? Whenever ive had a kratom habit i feel like withdrawal symptoms would start as soon as 3.5 hours after the last dose.

I have so much experience with kratom I should write a book lol
I have tried so many different combinations, types, methods of administration and dosing schedules. A lot of trial and error.

I currently dose 10g upon waking, 10g 3hrs later, another 10g 3 hrs later, and then about 15g in the evening. If I'm stretching my day I'll throw another 7.5g dose in before the 15g evening dose. I don't start to feel really sick until the evening dose, like I can get by on 10g all day but it's almost as if I have conditioned my body to expect that large dose in the evening and if it doesn't happen I get sick. If I push that dose out real withdrawl does set in.

Negrogesic - so that does fall in line with your timeline of 3.5 hours as well as with the half life of mitragynine and 7-HO; though based on how it feels I suspect the initial withdrawl is more serotonergic in nature than mu opioidergic, but that's just how it feels to me. I haven't gone over 24 hours without in many years unless I had adequate Rx opioids to replace the kratom. Theres no doubt that my dependency is severe.

Until last year I was working 10 hour shifts in a large psychiatric hospital and somehow only dosed 15g prior to shift and 15g upon getting home, with a 10 hour gap in between. I was using phenibut during shift though.

I would like to add that I never have become emaciated, had my skin darken or experienced any real serious physical health problems from kratom other than constipation. I just had routine bloodwork and all is normal. I do my best to maintain diet and sleep, though lack in exercise.

AutoTripper - it sounds as if you may have not maintained healthy habits all around and this will definitely lead to a non functional state. You have to eat, sleep, hydrate etc.
I believe I saw you mentioned having a condition? Do you mind sharing what it is or did I miss that?

Hope things are easing up for you

Last edited:
Eating meat with a blockage will not be good!! please don't. It's very hard for our bodies to break it down. I suggest buying something like Ensure. Liquid nutrients is what you need right now for the nutrition and the least amt of digestion required. stick to a liquid diet. How about iv therapies. Can you do any of this?
Thanks, no I could not tolerate any form of supplement nutrition or liquid nutrition or any plain old supplements I've tried everything over the years 99% of everything is intolerable, and it's a needle in a haystack a fortune in money and so repeated suffering for 24-hours time to confirm something is not going to work for me.

This is why it is so challenging to walk this tightrope because there are a billion things in this world I would gravitate towards food, herbwise, drinks, medicines etc.

As an example there are only two types of herbal tea in this house which I actually drink out of everything I've ever tried which do not cause any adverse respiratory reaction.

Nettle tea and chamomile tea and I don't like either of them but I honestly can't call to mind another type of drink or herbal tea except water which I have no problem with.

I'm eating my pork right now just taking a little break for a moment. I hear you on the difficulty of digesting meat I'm well aware of this I read about this years ago that you really want your digestive system to be optimal to tackle meat but my bodily intuition does tell me when I can can eat meat and when I really need to and that is right now it will give me so much more strength than it will cause problems at this moment and especially will warm my body up which will be vital for sleep.

I have been suffering from an extremely abnormel level of long term sleep deprivation for years, it has recently gotten way too far into debt with catastrophic consequences for my ability to cope with living. I swear that is probably my biggest problem right now although it's a close race.

Gradually my digestive system has been freeing itself up little bit by little bit today and despite another incredibly gruelling day of really suffering unbearably, there have been better moments. When I went down to cook my dinner I was beginning to to recover my cheeky and suddenly I could move and stand-up without feeling like I desperately needed to lay down before I collapsed how I have been feeling for days on end.

And this coincided with with an increase in gas being released as the blockages are finally starting to be broken down effectively.

So I think the pork will be okay now and is just what is called for. I cooked it very light, served with baked potato, raw sauerkraut, light boiled zuchini, and a little baked Jamaican sweet potato with some almond butter on top for sweetness.

I have been managing to enjoy the fruit much better with more of an appetite. I think I may be on the mend.

And I realised that I probably still am suffering kratom withdrawals it has been less than 3 full days since my last dose.

What I have noticed in particular and more so today day when the better moments have come and I have passed some minutes more bearably, it seems to come in waves and then all of a sudden it's like really unbearable suffering and weakness again.

I would be experiencing something like this from the intestinal upset and and level of tiredness and fatigue, but I really think this is also the withdrawals.

If Tomorrow is still very difficult I may consider some kava kava which I actually have here. I've tried it a few times it does exacerbate my respiratory symptoms but I don't believe as bad as the kratom. It just made me a bit lethargic and unmotivated and I prefer the energizing kratom effects.

But the kava kava shouldn't really be a problem and it might take the edge off of things.

I'm sure I could handle IV therapies I don't believe my immune system would trigger a reaction unless something is ingested via the mouth or sinuses.

IV vitamin C will probably be very very helpful for me as I believe it would for every single person on the planet and really should be an available treatment for all especially the sick. But it does cost a bomb and I doubt I could afford any such treatments

Autotripper - Magnesium Sulfate is amazing for the constipation induced by kratom. It also acts as an NMDA antagonist. I take it daily with kratom in the morning. However it is more of a maintenance thing. In your situation (which I have been many times) i go for the fleet enema and force that shit out... literally. This can be dangerous though and it sounds like you are experiencing other symptoms that may require medical attention. Straight constipation, enema or suppositories tend to work. Ultimately you'll have to go to the ER and have the blockage removed. Constipation is definitely something to take seriously imo.
Thanks man, but no way would I tolerate the magnesium. I've tried loads of different supplements including all magnesium in all forms- liquid, powder, capsules, tablets in the different forms and I really can't tolerate any of it whatsoever.

I definitely won't need hospital attention it's just a matter of time I live with this chronic digestive disorder which is related to so many Factors in life due to my Catch-22 impossible situation and insanely restricted diet and abnormal respiratory symptoms which make it almost impossible to actually chew food and digest it by mixing with saliva because the mucus is like sticky tape and glue from my mouth down.

It takes me literally hours and hours to eat a meal because every mouthful is such a difficulty to actually chew properly with the amount of mucus being produced as soon as I put food into my mouth. It builds up and up up as I eat and my throat and sinuses are permanently inflamed and coated with this thick sticky mucus.

It's incredibly hard to breathe while eating so I'm eating with my mouth open most of the time and pausing for breath. It's very unusual and impossible to relate to without actual experience.

In particular for the last 2 years I have an extremely severe anxiety disorder in relation to food and eating and the problems it causes me and the pain I have to suffer in my lungs and respiratory system everytime I eat and generally 247365 living around these symptoms.

I absolutely have to do this big steam inhalation everyday to begin with using high grade essential oils like peppermint and eucalyptus so clear really thick sticky mucus from deep down in my lungs and my entire respiratory tract.

It's the only way I have found to live life bearably and cope with the symptoms. If I can't get this mucus out of my lungs there is no way I could even attempt to eat food that day so I can never eat or even think about it before I have managed the symptoms thoroughly from the previous days basic food intake.

There are a variety of other techniques and methods are also employ like my start with oil pulling first for about half an hour which is vital to start clearing the sinuses and upper respiratory tract, ease the blow of the steam inhalation and enable and much better clearance of airways.

And it takes me usually 3 hours every day no matter what I need to do in life no matter how hungry and exhausted I am it simply has to be done.

And the steam inhalation itself really is the most painful thing you can imagine it's like knives digging into my chest when I peppermint hits that deep lung congestion and forces the mucus up like a volcano erupting.

If I could just wake up and press the button and be the other side of that routine then everything in my life would be completely different. I am always completely and utterly exhausted by the time I am washed and dressed each day. Most of the time I have really severe stomach and digestive upset from the previous days food due to my terrible relationship with food and many complications and problems actually eating it at the best of times.

So constipation and intestinal blockage is simply a way of life for me me in recent years. The only remedy is time there are many supplements I could take I like Magnesium Oxide which would completely liquidize everything and intestines enabling absorption and elimination but I can't tolerate the Magnesium Oxide and it also needs to be taken with vinegar or lemon to work I definitely can't tolerate those one little bit.

This particular occasion just happened to be the worst intestinal upset I have ever experienced. Directly related to my Kratom misuse, which was stopping my system from digesting and absorbing the whole time I was taking it.

I ignored the warnings, which were obscured by the effects of the kratom Chasing that high each day in order to feel right. Big mistake. When I finally had to stop on Tuesday night things had gotten really serious down there like never before.

I was in such a malnourished and underweight condition but completely unable to digest anything for the last 3 days practically. Except this time I'm my body needed food more than ever before in order to to maintain any sort of equilibrium and avoid an irrecoverable condition.

AutoTripper - it sounds as if you may have not maintained healthy habits all around and this will definitely lead to a non functional state. You have to eat, sleep, hydrate etc.
I believe I saw you mentioned having a condition? Do you mind sharing what it is or did I miss that?

Hope things are easing up for you
Sure- Long term full blown Lyme Disease since 2005. An incredibly hard thing to recover from in my particular situation because a comprehensive treatment and supplement program is absolutely vital how to restore balance and equilibrium to the nervous and immune systems Which are effectively heavily this regulated and that is what lyme disease is in a nutshell not just an infection my own infection was cleared in 2017 just two years it was diagnosed despite me having had the infection in my nervous system and everywhere for 10 years by then.

So with my inability to take any supplements it's impossible to follow any protocol even for one day day no matter how determined I set out

And of course you are exactly right, I have not been living right or well L4 a long time because I have just been broken completely buy years of relentless pain and suffering and hard work, never able to make ends meet and have even one normal day and night no matter how hard I try.

It hasn't always been like this and I did manage much better in the past but so many things have happened so much trauma damage and injury, and simply exhausting and unsustainable overtime to be spending probably 7 or 8 hours every single day of the year devoted to managing respiratory symptoms from eating basic food and unable to eat or drink or take any of the things my body and Brain are desperately craving and crying out for, seeing and smelling all around me.

It's been incredibly hard and I've actually done extraordinary well simply to live this long and to find ingenious ways to manage the symptoms at all.

I honestly don't think anybody have done a better job, Im sure many would have died long ago.

I have also been unable to drink water hardly too. Just unfaceable, makeing me feel so sick at the thought. I do usually hydrate very well. I have been very dehydrated too, another big factor. It was only this evening I can suddenly drink water again. And it's delicious!

So yeah, call it an all round recipe for disaster, but it has been impossibly hard, not least of all mentally with severe depression (chemical and situational) and anxiety.

I am determined to get my strength up now and sleep better. Having had permanent chronic bladder infections since 2012 hasn't helped either because I barely can sleep for 1-hour without being forced to wake desperate to urinate a tiny amount which is impossible to squeeze out. And every time I get back in bed I am too cold to get back to sleep. It's really hard for me to treat the bladder infections because all of the natural antimicrobials I would use I can't tolerate any of them the same would apply to all of my other infections I've just been unable to treat things over the years.

So I've only been sleeping an average of 4 to 6 hours maximum for at least 7 years now and never any quality sleep not even half a nights' worth in all that time for lots of other reasons as well but not least of all the bladder.

I am feeling increasingly better suddenly the past 3 or 4 hours now I've definitely turned a corner. I am managing to be conscious without panicking that something dreadful is about to happen and I will collapse possibly die at any particular moment.

Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be significantly easier. Phew, boy oh boy. Just feels amazing to start feeling okay again.

I just looked up the Ensure liquid nutrition and there were nearly 50 ingredients I couldn't tolerate. But thanks a lot for your suggestions guys and girls I really appreciate the advice and consideration.

Im hard to help.

I just looked up the Ensure liquid nutrition and there were nearly 50 ingredients I couldn't tolerate. But thanks a lot for your suggestions guys and girls I really appreciate the advice and consideration.

Im hard to help.
You're a difficult case.. that's what they tell me I am because I have multiple issues which makes treating me very challenging for them. I definitely can't do Ensure. Some people can tolerate that. Absorb Plus is a liquid meal replacement that was designed to help people with digestive problems. It doesn't need the digestive system to get absorbed into the blood stream. It's quite expensive though. Another one that tastes freaking delicious and is another medical food meal replacement is UltrainflamX by Metagenics. Very good and very tolerable.

Are you under a doctors care? What do they suggest you do about getting nutrition to your body. You will have to get nutrition through other means... The Myers Cocktail is an iv with vitamins.. Helpful. You can get b shots and have you checked your iron levels lately. Low ferritin and iron makes you feel horrible, but it takes time to feel it. For me, I'll be deficient with a ferritin of 5 and feel fine, but the next day, I can't get out of bed. I get regular iron infusions now. I have to stay optimal or else I'll really struggle. I hope you get some rest tonight and feel better in the morning. ?

I feel ya man. I have an autoimmune disorder and was born with a congenital spinal defect that is wreaking havoc on my lumbar spine and nerve plexus. I also am looking at surgery for ulnar nerve impingement. I have diarrhea daily. Feel sick constantly. Struggle with severe diagnosed anxiety, ptsd, and the real winner - dysthymia or TRD.
Anyway, not a pissing contest. I'm just saying, I know how it feels to be in chronic pain both mentally and physically. My wife also has a severe autoimmune disorder and nearly committed suicide last year because she was so ill.

I'm currently working toward becoming a psychiatric provider and refuse to let this shit stop me. But god damn every day is a nightmare pretty much; every moment I'm awake.

Keep your head up. I'm sorry to hear about your condition; I both have sympathy for and empathize with you. My wife has a good friend with long term severe Lyme disease. You had stated this was your first run in with addiction. IMO you've gotta respect the drugs or they'll show you what hell really is. I've been down those old roads and I hope to never go back.
Wow.. Sorry to hear about all this discomfort. I hate that people are suffering so terrible in their daily lives. I have a few fiends who are struggling with things like MS, Lymes, getting floxed, chronic pain, mental health problems and one of my good friends from college has this rare genetic disease that is basically like having vertigo all the time. We used to think she was just clumsy, but as it turns out, it's some f'd up neurological issue that apparently only gets worse as time goes on. I have to say that people that have been diagnosed with something chronic that they have to face every day are the strongest people I have ever met. Freaking warriors man... they start the battle once they open their eyes every morning. Having a life while pushing through pain is a shituation to say the least. It's all how people handle it mentally though, imo. I know that if I keep my mind right and keep it thinking on positive things, I'll stay encouraged and hopeful. I don't entertain the negative thoughts too often because it never results in anything good. We have to support each other through the hard times.. Having a good support system is one of the most important things to have. Keep being strong i send good vibes too all of you guys tonight..

You're a difficult case.. that's what they tell me I am because I have multiple issues which makes treating me very challenging for them. I definitely can't do Ensure. Some people can tolerate that. Absorb Plus is a liquid meal replacement that was designed to help people with digestive problems. It doesn't need the digestive system to get absorbed into the blood stream. It's quite expensive though. Another one that tastes freaking delicious and is another medical food meal replacement is UltrainflamX by Metagenics. Very good and very tolerable.

Are you under a doctors care? What do they suggest you do about getting nutrition to your body. You will have to get nutrition through other means... The Myers Cocktail is an iv with vitamins.. Helpful. You can get b shots and have you checked your iron levels lately. Low ferritin and iron makes you feel horrible, but it takes time to feel it. For me, I'll be deficient with a ferritin of 5 and feel fine, but the next day, I can't get out of bed. I get regular iron infusions now. I have to stay optimal or else I'll really struggle. I hope you get some rest tonight and feel better in the morning. ?
Thanks so so much again Lizzy. I will look at all those liquid meals but im pretty 100% sure cant have them at all. I will check.

I see my doctor, however primarily it is for support in permanently fighting the system to pass these medical assessments to receive sickness benefit they always give me 0 points and make it a lengthy stressful ordeal involving appeals I have an assessment to complete right now due back on the 16th I have not been well enough to even started yet so they will have to take it late hopefully this time they will accept that I'm not capable of working in any capacity.

My doctor is really not able to help me very much except for support with my sickness benefit and with some referrals like I have a referral for CBT as well as a referral to an eating disorder clinic because I have basically developed an eating disorder as well as the real underlying problems with food and everything else.

My doctor was keen for me to try liquid nutrition and general vitamin supplements I did have a blood test recently which revealed I am indeed anemic and I'm sure I have grown much more anemic since I started taking kratom which has got into a very high level this week and it's surely in line with what you experience yourself and could be one of the reasons why I have been feeling so terribly weak and barely able to stand for days now.

The blood test also showed very low calcium levels because I've not been able to take any calcium supplements or tolerate the best food sources of calcium or each enough of the ones I can tolerate.

Also it was showing that I have a very low white blood cell count disposing me to greater infection susceptibility and risk of pneumonia but I've been living with this immune deficiency for many years now.

Actually iron is one of the only supplements I can take there is a brilliant liquid iron supplement called Spatone, which is pure iron water. Not only do I not have an adverse reaction but it helps both my stomach and respiratory symptoms it should be taken with vitamin C I've not been taking it everyday even I should be taking 2 a day and eating iron rich foods.

The IV infusions and blood shots definitely appeal to me I really would like to explore this I just don't know if we could afford it I live with my mum who is a pensioner and we have not much money between us on my limited sickness benefit.

But I certainly will explore this.

So I managed to eat my meal last night it took me to 1/2 hours but I did enjoy it and my digestive system has been waking up although I had a terrible hard time actually staying awake for more than 2 hours afterwards and I was incredibly uncomfortable because of the backlog of faeces and waste which has been blocked up which was beginning to move but not cleared, mobilised by the food now being digested better.

I vaporized some lovely weed not very much because I really struggled to tolerate vaporizing cannabis the last days. I slept for about 4 hours which was more restful sleep then I've had yet this week. I then got up and had a really good bowel movement to get things rolling. Eventually I got back in bed and tried to sleep some more but I was very cold I was almost asleep but never warm enough to actually get there and at the same time my system is still full of my dinner from last night which ideally I needed to be upright and mobile to facilitate better digestion.

So my food is actually digesting now but is actually serving my body and providing some energy. I definitely needed to eat some meat I have been unable to cope without flesh foods throughout my illness. And my understanding is that meat can actually be very important for sick people and sometimes it is necessary.

I'm definitely one of those so I really suffer when I don't eat meat or fish for several days in a row. The animal fats in particular is also very helpful with my respiratory symptoms and viral infections as well as my brain and emotions and anxiety.

I was feeling very shaky when I did get up because I tried to sleep but it wasn't possible. But I'm coping remarkably better now as my stomach is processing my food. Usually it is normal for me to have to wait until midnight or gone most days before my stomach has recovered enough to have an appetite and be able to eat anything even if I'm starving hungry and wanting to eat all day.

I feel as though I am actually doing a better job at processing last night's food than usual. It's only 10 a.m. now, not 10 pm. I also used all of my strength yesterday to force myself to eat two meals I usually only eat once a day because of the long-lasting stomach upset and all-round difficulties and anxiety with food.

So I actually ate more food yesterday then I have on most days this year.

Im also now able to take in liquids again. Another big improvement is my lungs and breathing which was truly unbearable on top of everything else it's much better now even after vaporizing my cannabis last night I was a lot more comfortable with my breathing.

The real problem I have been suffering is detoxification which was prevented by the intestinal blockage from me abuse by put my body through with the kratom.

I've been detoxing so badly but unable to move waste which is absolutely vital to handle the detox symptoms and this is why I was suffering at such a high degree to go cold turkey on the kratom like that.

There are so many natural laxatives which I could have resorted to but none of which I can tolerate but I did think this morning there is one which is Castor Oil however the taste is utterly repulsive to me and I've not considered sniffing it for decades now but it is one which I could tolerate without respiratory symptoms so I will keep that in mind.

I also have been doing daily treatments on my lungs using an electrical device which kills infections and is absolutely vital to me coping in life and staying alive really.

So that has paid off as well enabling me to control the respiratory infections.

I still have an awful long way to go to recover from this setback and general condition mentally in particular I have never felt so low and upset about life in general it's really bought everything home and made everything seems so hopeless and impossible.

My mum has been on holiday this week for the first time in years partly I'm glad that she has not been here to see the condition I got into but at the same time I feel like I really need her to help me because it has been such a struggle to simply go down and prepare my food and do the dishes and generally keep going and I also have been absolutely desperate for some sort of Distraction or mental and emotional support.

I've definitely never felt so lonely but I am just so relieved to be feeling better and getting a bit stronger.

Today should be significantly better now I'm about to do my steam inhalation routine and have a shower after which hopefully I can relax and rest.

I have a bundle of of cannabis buds in muslin and coconut oil in the fridge from which we strained our latest batch of cannabis infused coconut oil.

There is a lot of active oil left in the muslin and lecithin herb bundle. It makes an amazing cup of cannabis tea by straining in hot water which is always incredibly beneficial and cleansing to the digestive system.

It's been in the fridge for about 6 weeks I am going to have a strong cup of that this morning after my shower and this will surely assist with my digestive recovery.

Thanks so much to you all for your advice, support and care.

@Lizzy1Fair really sorry to hear about your own struggles especially when your iron dips very low definitely have a look at that iron supplement I suggested because it's really a very good one I just need to take it more often and eat better.

Okay everyone, after another fairly gruelling day riding out severe digestive upset and backlogged detox, by this evening I suddenly started to feel remarkably better and gain more strength and energy and and also mental calmness and relaxation and ability to think and relax and feel normal about life.

little bit by little bit my system has been catching up processing stuff and also although my meal which take me to 1/2 hours to eat last night didn't even begin to digest until today and took all day to do so in extreme discomfort, I have benefited from the food and I definitely have gained a lot of strength I'm sure my iron levels have already bumped up.

I'm pretty sure they kratom withdrawals have passed now as well and I'm certain they were withdrawals which lasted pretty much 3 days, after only 4 weeks daily use.

I'm starting to wonder now if my fairly heavy cannabis usage alongside the kratom I was taking may have actually set me up for more intense withdrawals because I was reading how the withdrawals are like a kickback response from the brain trying to readjust and I'm wondering if if my brain had a stronger reaction because of the combined intensity and effects of the cannabis and kratom together.

I was feeling really extremely hammered and wrecked a lot of the time like I have done in the past when I've heavily overused cannabis for a while.

Anyway, so so much better now. Thank you all for doing your best to support and advise.

I used to dose every 4 hours throughout the day to avoid withdrawal beginning... every night I would dose at midnight and go to bed, and wake up like clockwork about 5:30am in withdrawal, dose again, and sleep more. I wasn't even getting any positive effects for years, the only effect it had anymore after quite some time was the relief of withdrawal.

Okay everyone, after another fairly gruelling day riding out severe digestive upset and backlogged detox, by this evening I suddenly started to feel remarkably better and gain more strength and energy and and also mental calmness and relaxation and ability to think and relax and feel normal about life.

little bit by little bit my system has been catching up processing stuff and also although my meal which take me to 1/2 hours to eat last night didn't even begin to digest until today and took all day to do so in extreme discomfort, I have benefited from the food and I definitely have gained a lot of strength I'm sure my iron levels have already bumped up.

I'm pretty sure they kratom withdrawals have passed now as well and I'm certain they were withdrawals which lasted pretty much 3 days, after only 4 weeks daily use.

I'm starting to wonder now if my fairly heavy cannabis usage alongside the kratom I was taking may have actually set me up for more intense withdrawals because I was reading how the withdrawals are like a kickback response from the brain trying to readjust and I'm wondering if if my brain had a stronger reaction because of the combined intensity and effects of the cannabis and kratom together.

I was feeling really extremely hammered and wrecked a lot of the time like I have done in the past when I've heavily overused cannabis for a while.

Anyway, so so much better now. Thank you all for doing your best to support and advise.
So glad you're feeling better!!! Yay.. Thank God

I think once the kratom withdrawls are over, your whole outlook and mental state will be more positive . That solves 1 big piece for you. For me.. when I mentally feel terrible, It's hard to see much hope for the physical situation.

I've been keeping my dose under 10g a day. It seems to be taking care of the symptoms

I wanted to ask... what is up with your army? And what is low WBC? What's the number?