• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids kratom for fun/wd's

TripMcnealy

Bluelighter
Just so you know where i'm at: I've been on oxy for over 3 years for pain management and you know the rest. pretty heavy. 1st year, 5-10mgs a day. 2nd year 20-90mgs a day. 3rd year up to 300 mgs a day but usually about 220mgs. I never sniff or shoot. never jumped to the H. Did use Subs for sporadic rapid tapers. my dose is back around the 90-140mg range.

Discovered Kratom about 3 months ago and have been using it when I run out of pain meds while on low dose of subs. Ran out of my script, placed a k order, sucked on morsels of bupes for 3 days and here i am 2 days after with absolutely no WD symptoms so it's definitely doing something! problem is can't catch buzz, or if i do it's borderline and short lived. Then there's some dizziness/ wobbly eye shit that can fuck up a few hours of your day.

I've tried several strains and found one that is kind of consistent but I have to take like 10mgs to feel decent. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? PS it is hands down a life saver for WD's!!!