• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Enthusiasts ONLY!!!!!

Retired Trashcan

Bluelighter
5.gif
3.gif
2.gif
I have been on
21.gif
now for quite some time, and as much discussion as there is about Kratom, one thing I haven't seen is a thread solely for those who love and get benefits from the plant. I would like to share my experience with Kratom, and hear feedback and stories from fellow bluelighters who get real results using it.
6.gif
PLEASE!
6.gif
If you only have negative remarks to make, please skip this discussion. Thank you.
14.gif

As for me, I LOVE opiates and opioids far to much. I had to find an alternative; it was keep going and die (or go to prison), or find an alternative to replace the pills and junk. methodone and bupe seem to be lousy drugs, so I gave Kratom a try. I am now a daily Kratom user. I lifts away my depression, anxiety, apathy, reduces my pain, is much less addictive then Opana, Dilaudid, 0-desmethyltramadol, ot morphine.
I use about 20 grams total throughout the day, starting with 4 gm, then 2 gm every 1 1/2 to 2 hours to keep a steady state in my blood. I know this isn't the 'recommended' method, but it works well for me. Also, I do a ,modified toss n wash. I weigh out my dose, and the mix it with very hot water with a spritz of lemon juice and about 4 drops of white vinegar. I seems to help release the alkaloid. Let set for 20-15 minutes, add some sugar and a dollop of milk. I drink it down quickly, and in about 15-20 minutes, (on an empty stomach) I start to get that light, warm fuzzy felling.
So, I would love to hear from others how it works for you, and how you prepare yours.
17.gif

P.S. I know there are plenty of you on here that think Kratom is a joke, or placebo. While I respect your opinion, please don't post it here. This thread is for Kratom enthusiusts ONLY!

16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
I welcome any and all input about your Kratom experiences!!!!
28.gif
"Fire away"
28.gif

Well I used to do kratom in OJ then I found that I liked it better in V8 juice. Now I only use "000" capsules (unless I'm out). My normal dose is 8-10 capsules occasionally taking another 4 caps 45-60min after to lengthen what little buzz I still get from it.

"I have been on now for quite some time, and as much discussion as there is about Kratom, one thing I haven't seen is a thread solely for those who love and get benefits from the plant."

There actually is a Kratom Megathread in Other Drugs Forum.