• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Capsules

Norse Shaman

Bluelighter
I've been using kratom for some time now and I always use the toss and wash method. I've gotten the technique down and the little taste I do get doesn't really bother me. But sometimes it's a hassle to have to weight it up and all that and it's out of the question to dose anywhere but home. I know you can put them in capsules, which I have a cap machine I've used for various purposes, but I can't remember if I've ever tried kratom in them. I've read that it's not nearly as effective because the packed powder doesn't absorb as well in the stomach. Some have added an extra ingredient (something that's in alka seltzer I believe) to help it break up as well.

Does anyone have any advice on the topic?

I don't think the effect is any different except that it takes longer to kick in.

I used to buy pre-capped stuff but it became too expensive. I still cannot stand toss and wash so I parachute about 2 grams at a time.

If you care to take the time to cap it yourself it's certainly better than dealing with the horrific taste IMO, but as I said, parachuting solves this problem for me.

I Use to dose anywhere I wanted all the time without people really noticing. Just put your desired dose in a film canister or some small container and go find a spot to wash it down at, pretty simple and no capsules required.

You just have to weight your doses beforehand and have maybe 2-3 little containers of separate doses.

I Use to dose anywhere I wanted all the time without people really noticing. Just put your desired dose in a film canister or some small container and go find a spot to wash it down at, pretty simple and no capsules required.

You just have to weight your doses beforehand and have maybe 2-3 little containers of separate doses.

I just use a measured teaspoon, which is about 2.3 grams, and I do it right at my desk at work. It's not like it's illegal drugs so I've never given it a second thought.

No it's not illegal but people start to ask questions when you are scarfing down 7-10 grams of powdered plant material, therefore I like to be discrete lol

Why don't you tell people it's 7.2? A nasty drink that makes your body alkalinw, You canpre-mix it in OJ and the OJ all but gets rid of the tasye too.

No it's not illegal but people start to ask questions when you are scarfing down 7-10 grams of powdered plant material, therefore I like to be discrete lol

You're right, and I probably push the boundaries at my job a little bit since I've been here for a long time and they tend to be pretty lenient with people who have a good reputation and have been here for some time. My girlfriend actually said to me this morning, when I mentioned that dosing tianeptine at my desk is pushing it, that I shouldn't be doing it with kratom either...

Why don't you just premeasure several doses while you're home and in private and store one dose per baggie. Then grab 1 or 2 to take to work. It'll probably take all of 5 seconds to open one corner of a baggie and dump it into a bottle of juice and wouldn't look as shady as measuring out teaspoons into a drink. Would that work? I don't know I've never had kratom...but I'm hoping to as long as it's still legal once Im off probation.