• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom and sleep walking?

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I just ordered kratom, and I noticed that every time I take it, I tend to do weird shit at night, last night I found myself sitting on a coffee table nodding out. The other night i fell asleep on the.toilet, as I was too lazy to stand pissing, so I sat down, bout 20mins later i fell off the toilet, idk why this os happening, anyone relate?

Yes I've also noticed this. I've had some pretty vivid dreams when I fall asleep just after taking kratom, and there have been times that I've awoken to myself shouting or something weird in my sleep. Also my only lucid dreams were after I had taken kratom.

This always goes away pretty fast after I get a tolerance. When I'm taking it every day, I sleep like a baby after my doses.

Yea, kratom actually helps me sleep ALOT better than most benzos to be honest. Half the time I wake up the next morning slumped over, still just sitting in bed with the loudass TV on some random show. But only with quality powder or leaf does this happen. These >no prices please< kilos going around lately though, like USK and BKB, are pure dog shit. The hands down best experience I've ever had with kratom though is with an FST I made myself with some white vein maeng da from Kraken. Be careful with how much kratom you dose on nights that you're coming down off a high AMP dosage though. I've taken 60mg Addy IR everyday for the past 15 years, sometimes it was even anywhere from 160mg-200mg throughout the day and never had a problem. But one night I dosed three tablespoons of UEI, which was just over 30 grams, after a lengthy all day AMP party. Bad idea. Woke up in the back of an ambulance as the result of 3 Grand Mal Seizures directly caused by my kratom intake. I'll shut the fuck up now since I've been rambling. Lol, can you tell today was another high dose Adderall day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, can you tell today was another high dose Adderall day?
^^^ I can tell and can relate...;)

Enhanced kratom as well as extracts are weird IME, I think they might be not too healthy too. I'm sticking with regular powder.
As for the ones for 100 for a kilo - its always a hit or miss unfortunately, recently I got Green Vietnam and it is excellent but the White Maeng Da I got last time was a definite garbage (which it wasnt a couple of months before that).

As for the sleepwalking and stuff, when I take more than 6 grams, especially at night, I will have a very active sleep and my GF tells me I would breath very often at times and get up in bed (all of which I dont remember doing). I normally take it throughout the day (as a form of tea in a thermos) starting in the morning.
In my experience, (kratom)+(huperzine A) before sleep = lucid dreaming, happens a lot to me but I prone to fight my nightmares when it happens :)