View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Kratom and shrooms

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
My birthday is coming up and I was hoping to take shrooms that I've been saving. I'm on a daily regimen of kratom, 12-15g's a day so I can't just up and stop without uncomfortable withdrawals.

Is there any synergy between these two? Any negative symptoms, anxiety, dangers, that arise from this combo? Any experiences or information will be greatly appreciated.

check the big and dandy kratom thread, its been mentioned in there and the input from those having combined kratom and psychedelics was that there is a bad synergy.

I used to always combine kratom with psychedelics since I was massively addicted to it, and I always found them to combine perfectly well. Unlike stronger opiates, kratom didn't seem to dull the trip much. I never found a single psychedelic that it reacted badly with. Some of them combined super well with it in fact, such as DOC and AMT.

Last edited:
funny this topic pops up now. Im currently dependant on about the same amount of kratom and was looking for the same information. I ended up taking my last dose of kratom about 2pm and tripped on a gram of Psilocybe cyanescens (which are stronger than any cubensis strain or liberty caps i've had) @ about 8pm with no problems.

I Read one horror story trip report of a guy redosing kratom a few times on a large dose of shrooms and passing out multiple times. This happens on mushrooms alone for more people than is discussed usually. I have noticed a brain zap or electrical shock type feeling from mushrooms and to a lesser degree DMT. I wonder if these episodes would turn into siezues or passing out if i dosed higher.

I used to always combine kratom with psychedelics since I was massively addicted to it, and I always found them to combine perfectly well. Unlike stronger opiates, kratom didn't seem to dull the trip much.

I found the same thing in fact I replace my regular opiate with Kratom when I want to trip.