• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom and hydrocodone question

417slush

Bluelighter
So today was going to be my kick Hydrocodone day 1. So this morning I took 5 capsules of Vape shop Kratom didn't help alot but I'm guessing I needed to take a higher dose. Well in my moping around I found some Hydrocodone I had stashed away and am curious if there will be any issue taking my normal dose of hydro this evening since I took the Kratom around 8 am. Thanks in advance for any help.

Headshop capsules are a rip-off at least how I see the amount vs price I stick with powder from vape and smoke places way cheaper it's easy to cover bitterness tossing and washing with juice if it bothers you wash it down quick with water goes right away

My own experience at least sry no solid opiate advice/knowledge

So today was going to be my kick Hydrocodone day 1. So this morning I took 5 capsules of Vape shop Kratom didn't help alot but I'm guessing I needed to take a higher dose. Well in my moping around I found some Hydrocodone I had stashed away and am curious if there will be any issue taking my normal dose of hydro this evening since I took the Kratom around 8 am. Thanks in advance for any help.
You will be fine to take some vicodin tonight. And congrats on getting off of them when your stash is gone.

When you quit them again dose higher on the kratom. 5 capsules is only 2.5 grams so that is a real light dose. If it was me I would take 6 grams ( 12 capsules ). I know it sounds like a lot of caps but 6 grams is not a high dose if you are trying to kick opies.

I was hooked on vicodin and percocet too and when I quit I took 6 grams 3 times a day. That's all I had. No other comfort meds. It should make the WD fairly easy.

Good luck !!

Thank you both for the for the reply. I didn't figure it would hurt but always good to check. I usually take 30 MG of the Hydro in the morning and 30 at night. I know it's not a crazy amount but still enough to make stopping pretty crappy. I only found 6 of the 10's so Think I'm gonna just take 30 tonight and save the other 30 for tomorrow night. Probably way to fast and small of a taper to help any but it can't hurt I guess. If I get to feeling too bad I will try the Kratom again at the dose suggested. Thank you again for the help.

Don't buy headship capsules, they are a complete rip off. Always get powdered leaf for the best bang for your buck, although a lot of powdered leaf can be way overpriced too.

You will be fine taking the hydro, but it's going to be noticeably dampened

Don't buy headship capsules, they are a complete rip off. Always get powdered leaf for the best bang for your buck, although a lot of powdered leaf can be way overpriced too.

You will be fine taking the hydro, but it's going to be noticeably dampened
The best bang for your buck is sold directly by kratom people online not headship enterprises as if we have not enough literature reinforcing this distribution phenomenon

I also found some Tramadol while doing the great clean out. I took the last 30mg Hydro this morning. Would there be any type of issue taking the trams tonight say 10 hours or so after the Hydro.

The best bang for your buck is sold directly by kratom people online not headship enterprises as if we have not enough literature reinforcing this distribution phenomenon
For me personally, when I got off ops years ago, I found a local herbal supply store. They sale super high quality kratom and other supplements at really reasonable prices. Way better than the head shop and online prices and quality I tried. Best of luck and God bless!.