• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom and CBD

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
I recently switched from red to yellow kratom and I’m not getting the headaches from it which is good. My mom brought me a sealed container with CBD gummies in it today. I’m planning on testing them out tonight at bedtime. I have also taken 800mgs of ibuprofen today which I am a bit concerned about mixing that with the cbd because I have heard that CDB is very similar to an NSAID. I’ve taken 4 teaspoons of yellow Bali Kratom today and I usually do 2 more just before bed. Any interactions I should know about before I try these gummy bears? Thanks

None...

CBD frankly doesn't interact with much because it doesn't do much...

I recently switched from red to yellow kratom and I’m not getting the headaches from it which is good. My mom brought me a sealed container with CBD gummies in it today. I’m planning on testing them out tonight at bedtime. I have also taken 800mgs of ibuprofen today which I am a bit concerned about mixing that with the cbd because I have heard that CDB is very similar to an NSAID. I’ve taken 4 teaspoons of yellow Bali Kratom today and I usually do 2 more just before bed. Any interactions I should know about before I try these gummy bears? Thanks

Should be fine, I've taken all 3 before. And I take A LOT of kratom.