• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Kratom & 2C-B health issues days after

fugme

Bluelighter
hello,

i've been trying out kratom past week, with a single dose of 2C-B. I've been using kratom extract & tincture, i have listed them in grams as 1:1.

This is were my dosages / symptoms:

Tuesday: 4gr + 2gr of kratom

Wednesday: 4gr of kratom tincture

Thursday: 8gr of kratom tincture

Friday: 7.5gr of tincture + 4.5gr kratom - before noon, 20mg of 2C-B in the afternoon. Everything is fine, however 2C-B flushed my face (which AFAIK is completely normal while you're high)

Saturday: 15gr of kratom in the afternoon --> I started having elevated heartrate and stimulation ~25 minutes after ingestion. Head felt warmer that day. I couldn't fall asleep for at least 3 hours. My whole body / skin was extremely sensitive & electrified while i was trying to fall asleep, it was a very strange feeling.

Sunday: My heartrate (and presumably blood pressure) was elevated. Pupils were dilating from normal like to high dosages of amphetamines / low dosage MDMA -like. Head is still warm. Took 2gr of phenibut before sleep just in case.

Monday: Pupils were still dilating like on sunday, i checked my heartrate and it was around 100 while resting, both blood pressures were also elevated. I frequently felt pressure behind my eyes and sharp pain in outer ears. Head is still warm. Took 2gr of phenibut again in order to hopefully sleep it off.

Tuesday (today): I'm not noticing any major pupil dilation yet but my heartrate is still elevated. Head doesn't feel as hot. I still feel pressure behind my eyes.

The reason i included 2C-B is, because it's the only other drug i've ingested and it also causes same symptoms i have, since it's stimulative. I'm not sure what's happening am i going trough kratom withdrawal or has kratom somehow caused 2C-B to stay in my system abnormally long? I have not felt anything negative emotionally or mentally that would indicate a withdrawal. please help

Last edited:
I've been using kratom daily for 6 years

I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't be that concerned.

I have high blood pressure and my resting heart rate is around 100 (sober).

My face often feels warm/itchy on kratom (I dose around 8g/day). You are taking quite a bit of kratom...

15g of kratom is a very high dose and comes with a lot of side effects, including insomnia.

phenibut will dilate your pupils, especially at doses of 2g

I wouldn't worry so much. You're taking a shit load of alkaloids with that dose of kratom, side effects are normal.

I doubt 2c-b has anything to do with this.

P.S. kratom is a "less is more" drug, after long term use I never go above 8g/day - simply more nasty side effects with not much of a difference in high. Also, take it easy on the phenibut. I had a cumulative overdose after dosing 2-3g for 3 days in a row. Was very unpleasant. Remember it has a long half life and stays in your system for 36+ hours. Be smart.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply!

my blood pressure and heartrate are usually normal so i deduced it had to be from drugs. I was upping my kratom dosage because the effects are just so subtle i could easily write them off as placebo. My face / body gets itchy too, but usually for about an hour or so.

As far as phenibut goes i really doubt that would be the problem since i've took it in evening on sunday (and i was already experiencing all of the symptoms) and from personal experience it doesn't noticably dilate them even at dosage 3.5+ grams. I have also used it several consecutive days before and it never caused any problems. But just in case i won't take anymore this week.

I have just remembered these problems could be explained as serotonin syndrome, but is it possible the combination of 2C-B and kratom at such dosages could have caused them? AFAIK it's ok to mix these 2 substances.

I was upping my kratom dosage because the effects are just so subtle i could easily write them off as placebo.
Without tolerance kratom can be quite strong, like a low/moderate dose of opioids, however tolerance skyrockets very quickly after just one or two days. Upping the dose does nothing but bring side effects with no more high.
As far as phenibut goes i really doubt that would be the problem since i've took it in evening on sunday (and i was already experiencing all of the symptoms) and from personal experience it doesn't noticably dilate them even at dosage 3.5+ grams. I have also used it several consecutive days before and it never caused any problems. But just in case i won't take anymore this week.
Yeah just be careful man. 3.5g of phenibut would fuck me up (in a bad way). When I overdosed I didn't notice until I woke up in the morning on the 4th day (it sneaks up on you). Massively dilated pupils, extreme time constriction, hallucinations, brain zaps, inability to concentrate, etc... it sucked ass
I have just remembered these problems could be explained as serotonin syndrome, but is it possible the combination of 2C-B and kratom at such dosages could have caused them? AFAIK it's ok to mix these 2 substances.
No. 20mg of 2c-b is not a large dose and kratom has no serotonergic effects. I doubt they interact at those dosages, but hey, I'm no doctor.