• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kpin and Xanax tolerance? How much do i need

Sawitaw

Greenlighter
So ive been recreationally taking kpins (klonopin) for over a year now and my tolerance has skyrocketed to 20mgs to even ~25mgs. Ive gotten my hands on some Xanax bars and its my first time using them. But my question is how much bars should i take to feel the full effects since i already have a cross tolerance.

So ive been recreationally taking kpins (klonopin) for over a year now and my tolerance has skyrocketed to 20mgs to even ~25mgs. Ive gotten my hands on some Xanax bars and its my first time using them. But my question is how much bars should i take to feel the full effects since i already have a cross tolerance.

Jesus fuck. I've never heard of someone taking that much clonazepam for that long. I've gotten grandmal seizures from coming off of 4mgs a day and almost died. I've been on benzos for 4 years at 3mgs of kpins a day which do NOTHING and I can eat 6-8mgs of Xanax with no effect besides depression, anger, and memory loss...start tapering ASAP or you will be in for HELL.

You're asking for real trouble here. I have been on benzos on and off for well over a decade, currently have a clonazepam script, and I can't go anywhere near that kind of dose.

Xanax's short half-life is going to be especially problematic. I've found only a few days of heavy xanax use causes horrible rebound anxiety, and that's the least of your worries considering the amount you've been taking.

Try getting a longer-acting benzo like more clonazepam, or diazepam, and as the previous poster said, start tapering.

Good luck.

Theres no need to taper, i am not addicted. Actually i ever do it every 2-3 weeks depending if i feel like shit. But ive takes up to 27mg kpins and the next morning i didnt feel any hangover or lasting effects. And i have taken 10 bars (20mg xanax) yesterday and somehow it just gave me a little buzz. Screw. My. Life.

Just wondering, what was ur first time dose that got u substantially high?

Jesus fuck. I've never heard of someone taking that much clonazepam for that long. I've gotten grandmal seizures from coming off of 4mgs a day and almost died. I've been on benzos for 4 years at 3mgs of kpins a day which do NOTHING and I can eat 6-8mgs of Xanax with no effect besides depression, anger, and memory loss...start tapering ASAP or you will be in for HELL.
You mind if i send you a private message asking for some tapering advice?