• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

kolopin converted to valium mgs

razordesignz

Bluelighter
I hear 2 mg of kolonopin equals 20 mg of valium tryed searching wondering what the actual exact conversion is. I have gabapentin Kpins percs deluded and somas and wonder a mg difference for Kpins and wondering people's experience with good and bad interactions with some of these. I use actually medically I microdose for pain and anxiety. I tryed searching threw the forum but failed to find specific info on these questions

I'm not sure as everyone is different. Besides I would be surprised if 2 mg of klonopin would be equivalent to 20 mg of Valium. I read that Klonopin is a sedative med prescribed for those with PTSD, OCD and the myriad other anxiety disorders, including symptoms of mania, paranoia, aggression and irritability.

So in terms of intensity you may feel it like that, but idk. It could be that this medication differs from Valium and its intensity, but it's hard to compare both IMO as one make the other stronger as you might know already.

If I find more on the subject I'll keep you posted.

Take care,
Erik

Last edited:
Common Benzo equivalent doses,

Alprazolam 0.5mg
Clonazepam 0.25-0.5mg
Lorazepam 1mg
Diazepam 10mg
Chlordiazpoxide 50mg
Temazepam 20mg

Clonazepam is the most potent common Benzo.
ALL charts show that 0.5mg Alprazolam is equivalent to 10mg Diazepam.
As for Clonazepam, I see some that say 0.25mg is equivalent to 10mg Diazepam and some say 0.5mg is equivalent to 10mg Diazepam.

I believe the confusion there is the half life.
Clonazepam has a half life of up to 50 hours, while Alprazolam has a half life of 12 hours.
So chronic Clonazepam (daily dosing) will be 2x stronger than chronic Alprazolam because Clonazepam is still active in the body the next day, while Alprazolam isn't.

So in conclusion, Clonazepam is equivalent to Alprazolam mg for mg for acute users.
However, Clonazepam is 2x more potent than Alprazolam for chronic users.