• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Knowledge is power

QueenBre

Greenlighter
Just because its better for me to be aware.

Is it better to take a day or 2 being sober every so often to give myself a break from doing coke every day? If so how many days and how often?

What does it feel like having an anxiety attack when you’re high on coke? In a complicated relationship and when she started yelling at me, I started panicking. And my body tensed up. But I put in headphones and took some deep breaths and was fine. So I was just wondering about how panic attacks worked while doing it.

Is there a specific amount to not surpass per day?

How long does it stay in your system?

How much water should I be drinking every day?

How do I know when I withdrawal?

And what are the signs of an overdose?
I would never push myself past my limit, but it can’t hurt to be aware.

Everybody is different.
Anxiety and panic effects us all differently, i dont do coke when i know i will be in a tense situation and i always drink although this is not recomendable. Just try and stay clean the days you can and if you need to handle some shit save your blow for when your all done and noone is going to bother you. The signs of an overdose are very clear but if you have decent powder you shouldnt get to that point unless you shoot it.

1. Daily use should be avoided; taking 2 or more days off a week is good.
2. Panic attacks from cocaine can occur both while doing coke and also post coke. I used to get severe panic attacks from a line I did 5-6 hours ago. It helps to keep benzos handy.
3. The less you do, the better. Maybe not more than 30mg-40mg a day?
4. Half-life of cocaine is ~60 minutes (30 - 90 minutes) and it takes many half-lives for the cocaine to leave your system completely.
5. It's important to be staying hydrated. Recommended amount is ~3.5 liters.
6. When you do coke for long enough, you'd have withdrawal effects such as an intense craving for cocaine, anxiety, irritability, etc. You can look it up easily.
7. The most serious concern with cocaine is cardiotoxicity, not a whole lot of neurotoxicity (when compared to drugs like methamphetamine which is more neurotoxic). Regular cocaine use could lead to sudden cardiac death (heart attack) due to the blocking of cardiac sodium channels induced by cocaine, and long-term use is associated with cocaine-induced cardiomyopathy. Cocaine fucks up your heart for real.