• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Knowledge about DATURA

I only have posted words in this topic that I know now are 100% true.

Ok.

Not delusional.

I know this because I have often "hallucinated" audio, of ----her whispering to me----

I don't have to dose a retarded amount that I might die in order to find out what the visuals are like. If you want a visual trip you should dose the flowers and only the flowers anyways.
So shows what you know if you wanted to hallucinate and took any other parts.

You realize that you think Datura is some "evil, vile, noxious shit" because she probably dislikes you for not respecting her power and has actually been trying to kill you. So I'd be careful about ever dosing it again.

zaggo,
she just doesn't like me because I fucked her sister.

I wouldn't apply a label such as 'evil' to the nightshades, there are plants with outright evil character, such as say, manchineel (Hippomane mancinella, Euphorbiales) that have no redeeming use to mankind, the character of that tree is downright noxious no matter what you do with it, its mostly been used for poisoning people, or the natives in the area would strap someone to a tree and await the next rains, which would wash over the leaves and down onto the condemned, who would slowly, excruciatingly be flayed alive and left to die screaming blood)

But even manchineel is not EVIL, it is just an extremely corrosive, very, very poisonous tree. It doesn't have a will, and does not seek out actively to lure victims to torture to death. That was the actions of the natives who knew well its highly poisonous, corrosive nature. The trees themselves don't grab people and strip the flesh from their bones, it requires human intent for such things to happen, or human accident.

I quite like some of the nightshades myself, Belladonna is one of my favourite plents, and I agree it has a definite female 'feel' to its presence. Doesn't mean I ever ingest it, bar small amounts of dried leaf for use in herbal medicine, carefully weighed.

But one doesn't need to ingest any at all, just to step close to the plant, that feminine, dark 'aura' about it is obvious.