• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Klonopin makes me mean.

Irrashinal

Greenlighter
I have noticed that klonopin makes me very ornery and snappy..does anyone else experience this or have any recommendations for other benzos Thanks :)

I have noticed that klonopin makes me very ornery

What's ornery?

My ex said xanax turned me into a bitch but I've took them since we broke up and I've been fine so it wasn't the xanax he was actually just really annoying, maybe I said what I thought when on xanax which made him think I'm a bitch on them lol!

I have noticed that klonopin makes me very ornery and snappy..does anyone else experience this or have any recommendations for other benzos Thanks :)

Funny story back when I was heavily abusing pills cocaine and somas my mental health was really bad and my doctor gave me kpins (klonopins) and I tried to jump out my moms car and commit suicide we were going 65mph but just recently last week I was admitted to a hospital for 3 days and was given 2mg twice a day and I had no issue

What's ornery?

My ex said xanax turned me into a bitch but I've took them since we broke up and I've been fine so it wasn't the xanax he was actually just really annoying, maybe I said what I thought when on xanax which made him think I'm a bitch on them lol!

I think they meant onrey wich means like mean or outta spite
And my mom tells me that I'm an asshole when I abuse benzos like 6mg of xanax and more n like you said i don't think I am i feel as if I'm more careless n just don't give a shit so it comes off as being an asshole lol who knows maybe I'm an asshole and your a bitch lol either way on 6mg xanax I'm feeling great so fuck it

And my mom tells me that I'm an asshole when I abuse benzos like 6mg of xanax and more n like you said i don't think I am i feel as if I'm more careless n just don't give a shit so it comes off as being an asshole lol who knows maybe I'm an asshole and your a bitch lol either way on 6mg xanax I'm feeling great so fuck it

Hahaha that's exactly it lol, don't eat them all though thought you meant to be selling your xanax lol

Funny story back when I was heavily abusing pills cocaine and somas my mental health was really bad and my doctor gave me kpins (klonopins) and I tried to jump out my moms car and commit suicide we were going 65mph but just recently last week I was admitted to a hospital for 3 days and was given 2mg twice a day and I had no issue

I think they meant onrey wich means like mean or outta spite

I agree with feeling and acting careless on any benzo. But klonpins makes me straight ruthless. Like telling moms their babies are ugly...not that mean but very close. lol. I just dont feel this on xanax. But with my hppd, klonopin is the only benzo that really helps.

What does your doctor prescribe? Ask for a different benzo and tell him why lol

I agree with feeling and acting careless on any benzo. But klonpins makes me straight ruthless. Like telling moms their babies are ugly...not that mean but very close. lol. I just dont feel this on xanax. But with my hppd, klonopin is the only benzo that really helps.

Imo all benzos will make you that way at the right dosage and howd you get hppd? and imo kpins are only slightly less than half as potent as xanax

What does your doctor prescribe? Ask for a different benzo and tell him why lol

Usually a doctor will prescribe you 2 a day of whatever benzo I always tell a n we w doc I just moved here and I was taking 4mg xanax a day and they either agree or give less but some doctors don't prescribe em at all so before we i go for that 1st appointment I ask over the phone does the doctor presctibe benzos