• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin for kratom withdrawal

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I’ve steered away from these types of post but here goes. In 2018 I was completely yanked off of 16 mg of subs and ran out of benzodiazepines.

from there the only thing I could get was gabapentin and kratom.

I’ve been using kratom for almost two years. I know how bad benzodiazepines dependence can get. My current pdoc gave me a script of 1 mg of klonopin but I try to take .25 twice a day. Well I’ve finally had it with kratom, the only reason I used it was to soften the withdrawals from benzodiazepines but I take like 30 grams a day and just cannot afford it and besides that I get kpin now.

today will officially be my quit day. I’m tired of waking up in the middle of the night anxious cause I’m in withdrawal.

I’m trying to keep the benzodiazepines dose as low as possible. I see the pdoc on the third and she’s Changing my GABA to pregablin and giving me a low dose of Adderall.

so what should I do folks. How do I endure these withdrawal. I’ve never in my life been addicted for months to pain pills or opiates beside sub maintenance.

here I am today just needing to get this monkey off my back for good.

Well, you can either taper down the Kratom for a softer withdrawal or just get through it.

I have heard that Kratom withdrawal only lasts for three days and it lacks the severe throwing up and stuff.
If you made it off Subs then Kratom should not be bad.
(note: I have never had withdrawal from Kratom so IDK for sure.)

Take the clonazepam cautiously as benzo withdrawal is WAY worse than opiate WD.
Maybe the low dose adderall will keep away the post withdrawal syndrome of depression and other crap!

Good luck Sonic. You can do this. Just get into a Netflix binge or something to occupy your mind and just ride it out.

Let us know how it goes!
❤️