• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin Flexiril safe?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I took about .75 this mornin about 1 yesterday morning but I been having bad muscle aches and spasms. I’m going cold turkey on all opiates oxy about 30-60 daily. last night I had bad flenching and spasms and involuntary movements along with a general discomfort in my joint areas (knees shoulders etc. well day 2 cold turkey I’ve taken .75 I was wondering if I could take a flexeril to ease my symptoms. I’m also quitting weed in preparation for a trip I’m doing a toxin dump. So anyone that can help me I only have 2 1mg klonopin until the 16th maybe the 14th. If I can push it. But doubt it I’ve gotten it 2 days early a couple months back. Either way help I got 2 pax 2 packed and cbd and delta 8 to help with weed withdrawal so this isn’t what that’s about just a letting you know what I’m going through and I wanna get this done before I even think about tripping so those skeletons are out my closet already.

I may take a half a Ritalin just to boost me up. Counterintuitive I know but I’m not doing any different with the klonopin. Does anyone thing klonopin 10 mg of Ritalin 1500mg tyrosine, 2 8 oz cups dark roast will be of problem to my heart? I have propanol and 2 more klonopin but I just wanna have those to beat this and the intial weed withdrawals.