• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

klonopin dosage?

haleyhaleyhaley

Bluelighter
so i have 8mg klonopin and i've only ever taken .5mg a couple months ago. i took a 30mg adderall xr 6 hours ago (i'm not sure if this will affect the dosage or effects). how much klonopin should i take to get fucked up (is it even possible with kpins?) without taking too much and doing god knows what to myself? should i take any at all since i had the adderall?

Ahh I remember being so new to drugs like that and worrying about mixing , it's good you took your time to ask. But you should be fine I mean I guess it is xr after all but after 6 hours you should be fine just take .5 or even .25 see how you feel if you need take more. But so you know , when you OD on stimulants usually they give you a benzo in the hospitals to calm you down so you should be good . Plus k pin is fairly long half life it's not like Xanax where it hits you right away

addy and benzos should put you in a nice calm and clear headed state its not uncommon for people to take both
only you know your tolerance .25mg or .5 mg is a good place to start as its not a high dose
never under estimate benzos a mere .25mg difference can cause issues
i wouldnt take kpins to get fucked up as they wont do that even if you do reach that state you are most likely not to remember shit which is called a black out

I'll only dose as high as 2 mgs with Klonopin. Anything higher than that is tempting fate.

My usual dose is 1 mg. Don't take them merely to become intoxicated, that's not a good idea...far to useful a drug to be wasted in a futile attempt to get high, IMO

Yeah K-pins are great as an occasional way to smooth out the rough edges, like now as your addy is wearing off, but nothing good comes of getting fucked up on them. Almost every benzo abuser has a story about blacking out and acting like a huge asshole, and having no idea until people tell them about it later. Also, somewhat addictive, and the addiction is one of the very worst to kick, don't do this everyday.
So I'd even go as high as 1mg, but I sure wouldn't go over 2.
Keep in mind K-pins can take 2 hours to kick in, so don't re-dose an hour in, keeping the pills under your tongue can speed things up.

This post may be a little late, but to whoever else views it, Benzodiazepines and amphetamines are commonly prescribed together by psychiatrists. I happen to take an amphetamine and clonazepam together currently and have for years. Your dose of 30 Mg Adderall XR is higher, but common. If 0.5 Mg of clonazepam works and is around where your tolerance is, you would do best to stay around there. Having a effective, low dose, clonazepam tolerance, is a nice thing that many people here would love to have. Taking clonazepam with your amphetamine dosage, would smooth out the rough edges of the 30 Mg Adderall XR. If you are a little too excited from the Adderall, 0.5 to 1 Mg of clonazepam should smooth things out a bit and make the comedown smoother. As everyone stated above, there is just no real good reason to abuse benzodiazepines. You run the risk of blacking out and raising your tolerance for no reason. Enjoy responsibly.