• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Klonopin Clonazepam review

swimmingbird421

Bluelighter
Hey guys gals
I'm writing this to review the medication Clonazepam
I justgotmymeds refilled so bear withmeon the spelling and grammar.. doing thebesti can on a head full of kpins among other prescriptions and working pretty much a sweatshop job.

Just dosed about 1-2 mg ever 30min sublingually. Then bumps of snorted.5mg. till I reached 6-8mg ( lost count,lol)
Drank a cup of coffee 2 cups of hot coco and swished my mouth outwiththehotcocco together all chem sediment from the Klondike bars.

I love everything aboutklonopin as a antianxiety wonder drug. It's wrapped up to closely to opiods to get a break on actuallyhow much safer it is than Percocet or suboxone... And suboxone is prescribed online -_-

Funny is I always get the teva brand. This timeitwas
Advagen which inoted some bad reviews.butforme they seem very effective. Ithink some brandspackmorechemical so some brands only need one pilltosmack.

I usedto could go from full on panic to sniffing a half a mg k pin and falling asleep with the matchbox and bill in my lap. It's a genie in a bottle. On that note it doesake life go more smoothly ... Like I just took liquid luck and the scales are tilted in my favor.

I've recently been injecting the teva 1mg with very effective response.. plus instant effect and a tiny rush(especially at higher doses) There's.a gov article online showing iv Klonopin has 3-4x higher plasma concentration than buccal!

When I shoot up Klonopin it's very similar to iv midazolam you get before surgery, but stretched out because of pin half life
I get super noddy and look like I shot up dope. Drool and repeat stuff.
I miss the first time I got iv hospital midazolam.. andi was like ,tothe nurse, "god Damn thats great!
that's why theycallit "anaesthesiologist heroin"

Oh and I'm not condoning shooting any drug, but in my experience I use harm reduction and I have done it very long time and take the proper precautions, micron filter disinfect no sharing anything and I still got all limbs.

I don't shoot kpins much but when I'm running low. It's also nice to shoot up with white💕

ALSO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON HARM REDUCTION AND DRUGS:
Cheshirecat421

Is snorting benzos even worth it? I always thought oral and sublingual BA was wayyyyy higher. How do you prep your benzos for IV?
I've recently been injecting the teva 1mg with very effective response.. plus instant effect and a tiny rush(especially at higher doses) There's.a gov article online showing iv Klonopin has 3-4x higher plasma concentration than buccal!

Where's that study at?

I’ve had a few found respect for Clonazepam (Klonopin)

after running out of my Pharma Benzo supply I was using Etizolam & Diclazepam (which are really nice too) but I got 60 orange Clonazepam 0.5mg tabs and popped 4 of them (2mg K-Pins) and the onset was unmistakable, a very noticeable calming & relaxation

without a doubt I would select genuine Diazepam (Valium) 10mg for the prominent anxiolytic & muscle relaxant effects and perhaps Alprazolam (Xanax) 2mg bars for their antidepressant & anxiolytic (and possibly euphoric/increasing dopamine in CNS/Stratum/reward pathway as compared with Lorazepam according to Wikipedia’s article

Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium - all classic benzodiazepines with their varying benefits over the other, ie, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant, mental vs physical anxiety reduction, sedative properties, etc

without a doubt I would select genuine Diazepam (Valium) 10mg for the prominent anxiolytic & muscle relaxant effects and perhaps Alprazolam (Xanax) 2mg bars for their antidepressant & anxiolytic (and possibly euphoric/increasing dopamine in CNS/Stratum/reward pathway as compared with Lorazepam according to Wikipedia’s article
Valium is by far my favorite benzo.

Is snorting benzos even worth it? I always thought oral and sublingual BA was wayyyyy higher. How do you prep your benzos for IV?

Where's that study at?

Greetings from China!

1-(1-methyl-2-oxo-5-phenyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-1,4-diazepin-3-yl)-3-(5-chloro-2-nitrophenyl)urea​

This is benzos , or I am wrong on it. cas no :1796905-13-9. this is a novel substance and could be more interesting, But I can't get much information about it. maybe anyone would hlep?
I am a person who are interested in all kinds of benzos.

Is snorting benzos even worth it? I always thought oral and sublingual BA was wayyyyy higher.
This was exactly the first thing that popped to my mind. I like to chew my generic clona pills. I think they are yummy and just tasting them already triggers the desired effect. That is, when I feel nervous or tense, I begin to relax immediately (swallowing does not have the same effect). Though the peak happens about the same time.
I will have a look at the study you linked to,.out of curiosity more than need for my clonas to kick in faster.

U are risking everything. I had it like u but with diazepam 20mg and alprazolam 0,5mg but years went by and now i tolerate 400mg diazepam....i need antiseizure meds so i do not have to take so much benzos.

Please don't inject pills. That seriously screws with your CV system.

Klonopin for me was good at first. Then it stopped making me feel good and made me numb and depressed. Good for the short term. Imo.

This was exactly the first thing that popped to my mind. I like to chew my generic clona pills. I think they are yummy and just tasting them already triggers the desired effect. That is, when I feel nervous or tense, I begin to relax immediately (swallowing does not have the same effect). Though the peak happens about the same time.
I will have a look at the study you linked to,.out of curiosity more than need for my clonas to kick in faster.
Gotcha, I could see how that drip or taste could make you feel better faster. Kinda like when you are dopesick and the Dboy finally picks up the phone. I was just a bit skeptical at first because I would imagine any legitimate scientific study of the intranasal bioavailability of benzos would probably involve some sort of liquid nasal solution, not chopping up pills to sniff.

Gotcha, I could see how that drip or taste could make you feel better faster. Kinda like when you are dopesick and the Dboy finally picks up the phone.
It's a psychological thing, and as far I remember from my Psy 101 class one reason why addicts might overdose when using in settings which trigger memories of past highs... or something like that.
If you want a faster onset I would advise plugging them
Uff! There's people who are afraid of needles and wouldn't IV because of that. I don't say I'm afraid of anuses, but I have Crohn's disease and a strict belief that the a-hole is a one-way hole.

Klonopin has always been my anti-anxiety medication, and it works great for that, but I have never gotten any kind of recreational value out of it, nor do I understand how anyone can. Maybe my brain is just different because I have anxiety? Lorazepam doesn't give me anything recreational either, and that's the only other benzo I've ever tried. I've never tried Xanax, but I remember one poster on here saying "if Xanax doesn't get you high then you're a robot" lol. I just don't really understand what kind of high people get off Klonopin.

Edit: Actually, the only benzo that ever did feel recreational to me was once before surgery a nurse gave me IV Valium and that did feel kind of nice, but that's it as far as any actual benzo feeling recreational. There are other GABA drugs that do like Phenibut or obviously alcohol, but not benzos. They just give me anxiety relief.

Klonopin has always been my anti-anxiety medication, and it works great for that, but I have never gotten any kind of recreational value out of it, nor do I understand how anyone can. Maybe my brain is just different because I have anxiety? Lorazepam doesn't give me anything recreational either, and that's the only other benzo I've ever tried. I've never tried Xanax, but I remember one poster on here saying "if Xanax doesn't get you high then you're a robot" lol. I just don't really understand what kind of high people get off Klonopin.

Edit: Actually, the only benzo that ever did feel recreational to me was once before surgery a nurse gave me IV Valium and that did feel kind of nice, but that's it as far as any actual benzo feeling recreational. There are other GABA drugs that do like Phenibut or obviously alcohol, but not benzos. They just give me anxiety relief.
Same here. They take away my anxiety but never found them recreational

Agree too relaxing but not the high of Xanax and good doses of Valium.

In fact I am only using it because its the only one I can get right now.

Defo put Xanax, valium, lorazepam before it.

Xanax makes me sleepy, lorazepam in oral form did not much, really (I understand it's quite potent in it's IV version). Bromazepam and Valium I took only in low doses, and it's before I even thought they might do anything else than letting me sleep through long-distance flights. I don't take clonazepam for anxiety but to "filter" things out and prevent overstimulation, or when I'm too tense. It works in both cases, and when I'm taking it because I feel tense, the effect is quite remarkable. In cases when I do get anxious, they don't really do much for me (besides helping me to relax physicaly). I think I would have to take a high enough dose to knock myself out for some 9 hours or so. But then the problem that cuased my anxiety would probably still be there.