• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Klonopin~clonazalam & possible drug tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScuicidalNod

Bluelighter
The low down is that I'm a chronic pain patient. Things have got so bad for me that I had to move back home to my folks, 800miles away from all my doctors and anything else on this cursed mud ball that makes life worth living...
Anyways...I've had a fuckova time finding any doc's who will even prescribe opioids, but none that will give me a klonopin 'script. I still get 8 a month for insomnia from my old Doc., but need them every day for nerve pain/insomnia. Sooo, I been substituting clonazlam in place of daily klonopin. I did find new PM doc. that writes opioid 'scripts, and am going to see him for the 2nd time in 1.5weeks. He says he does drug testing (I think randomly, or if under suspicion).

The questions:
Will the clonazalam show up on the drug test? (or just look like k-pin?)
Anyone know if clonazalam shows on drug tests?
Or if it mimics other drugs, like benzos? (I'm hoping the k-pin I do have a 'script for).
And finally, do they test for certain levels of drugs in the system?

Thanks...I've never had a PM doctor test me before, don't know what to expect.

The low down is that I'm a chronic pain patient. Things have got so bad for me that I had to move back home to my folks, 800miles away from all my doctors and anything else on this cursed mud ball that makes life worth living...
Anyways...I've had a fuckova time finding any doc's who will even prescribe opioids, but none that will give me a klonopin 'script. I still get 8 a month for insomnia from my old Doc., but need them every day for nerve pain/insomnia. Sooo, I been substituting clonazlam in place of daily klonopin. I did find new PM doc. that writes opioid 'scripts, and am going to see him for the 2nd time in 1.5weeks. He says he does drug testing (I think randomly, or if under suspicion).

The questions:
Will the clonazalam show up on the drug test? (or just look like k-pin?)
Anyone know if clonazalam shows on drug tests?
Or if it mimics other drugs, like benzos? (I'm hoping the k-pin I do have a 'script for).
And finally, do they test for certain levels of drugs in the system?

Thanks...I've never had a PM doctor test me before, don't know what to expect.

Ive never heared of clonazalam but I have heared of clonazepam which is the active ingredient in klonopin, which means they are the same exact thing and it wouldnt matter if you took xanax,ativan,valium,temazepam,oxazepam, or klonopin they are all benzodiazepins and would show up as the same thing on a drug test.

firstly, drugs testing q's aren't really allowed on BL so this'll be closed soon.

but

as far as i know, when they test for benzos then they don't really differentiate between any sorts unless they have good reason to. it all shows up on the strip/swab as BZP wherever i've been tested so you should be good.

but

self medicating with rc benzos is definitely a bad idea and surely you could explain that your current prescription isn't sufficient at all.
benzos will invariably lose their effect after extended periods and you are much better off talking to a doctor than just buying tons of dodgy pills off some fucker off the internet who could not give the slightest shit about your medical problems.

i've been there, mate and those rc benzos are wild and dangerous. but so is taking them from a doctor who just throws them at you.

discuss alternatives with docs, as (in case you dont know this from real experience) benzos are not something you want a habit with.

i know doc's can be overly cautious nowadays, but please just keep going back as they are much better qualified to help you than anyone. your name "suicidal nod" kind of suggests to me that you may enjoy these meds and are looking for any reason you can to take them. they bite you though mate

Please review Site rules and forum policies. Drug testing questions are not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.