• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Klonopin and bupe

The way you phrased that question I would imagine the proper answer would be - stay away from opioids and benzodiazepines.

Now to answer the question... The both substances are very long acting (both effect wise and half life) representatives of their respective drug classes.

Klonopin, active substance clonazepam, is a potent benzodiazepine that is generaly taken in doses 0.5mg - 1mg , 2 or 3 times a day. Effects are, like other benzodiazepines, reduced anxiety, relaxed muscles, sedation, easier to fall and stay a sleep. Some people say they have recreational value, but I would disagree. I never liked the way benzodiazepines made me feel. Used them for stimulant comedown. But in the end became very phisically dependent on them when prescribed for their therapeutic effects. Please be cautious, as I have successfully (well so far at least) kicked 5 year opioid dependence/addiction, with last 3 years on buprenorphine - but am unable to kick benzodiazepine dependence due to their nasty and prolonged withdrawal.

Suboxone, active substance buprenorphine, is a very long lasting opioid, that has high potency for people that are opioide naive or not very tolerant to opioids. It is used in opioid replacement therapy because it is longer acting than methadone even. It has ceiling effect, which means that if people take more than 4mg they will not experience a big subjective difference. But it is very potent if you are opioid naive and 0.5mg is very effective dose for pain. Not most enjoyable opioid but it is potent up until a point.

Do not combine and be very careful with this classes of drugs. Take care.