Kl519 thinks I am someone from his real life. Is threatening me...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonface

Greenlighter
Hello,

I was a little disrespectful to a user in a post about MDMA so I received a warning (from Kl519) for my comments. That's fine because I understand why I was warned.

But then I received a private message from this moderator Kl519 that stated the following:

"I know who you are. You will not just be banned on BL, but I will make sure you are banned from my house as well. I let you slide the last time because you are my sister's bf, and that is what I mean by "do NOT test me."

Are you delusional enough to think my parents will ever choose you over me? Go try it, because you'll regret it. It doesn't matter what you say, I have saved this family in ways your ignorant self has never imagined, so why the fuck do you think you can continuously be this stubborn after all the fucking trouble you nearly caused for myself, my brother, my sister and even yourself? Have you really not learned your lesson?

Leave this place. You are bringing nothing to good to anyone, including yourself. Go on different forums where your stupid game is allowed.

I'm avoiding you because I'm trying to contain my anger. If you want to continue this and end up hurting yourself and my sister, keep doing this. I'm going to make you regret it."

This person seems like he's having some personal issues that is impacting his judgement and his ability to moderate since I do not know this person at all. I have no idea why he thinks I'm some dude from his real life because of the few posts I've made. None of my posts were directed at this moderator, at least I don't think so.

This person really should be removed as moderator for antagonizing and threatening users...

Last edited:
first, calm down. second, please report the private message in question and we'll take a look. you report a pm using this icon in the top right of the message:
report.gif

regards

alasdair

first, calm down. second, please report the private message in question and we'll take a look. you report a pm using this icon in the top right of the message:
report.gif

regards

alasdair

OK, it has been reported now. Hope to have a resolution to this soon.

Any update to this? Your moderator is still sending me crazy measages. I've reported those also. He sounds like he's 12 years old.

i have talked to the moderator in question. if there are any more issues, please drop me a pm.

thanks and regards

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.