• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

KINKS-anyone have one they wish they could get rid of?

belfort

Bluelighter
ill just come out and say it, im into rape fantasy an roleplaying..normal sex does absolutely nothing for me..i need to roleplay rape and throw in bondage as well in order to get turned on at all..thing is, not only does the girl need to be into it but if they dont act right, it just fucks everything up...sure, you could ssay just meet someone online thats into this stuff but thats much easier said than done..i mean, having this kink or paraphilia has really fucked up my sex life..

paraphilia is where u NEED to include your kink in order to get aroused..

so how about you guys?have any kinks that you just wish u didnt have?if so, what are they?

I've desperately tried many different things trying to find what does it for me, nothing fulfilled me. It's trust that is essential for fulfilling sexual release. Sex with strangers is thrilling for most but its just not for me. I am different sexually other than that but I wont get into that lol.

I'm to shy to share my kinks with my hubby. He might be frightened by it all.
He's kinda vanilla when it comes to kinky stuff. Ugh

I used to hook up with a girl and we did a lot of mephadrone, which makes me super horny, and she would use a double ended strap on to fuck me. I've since met another girl, who's not into drugs, but I can't shake the experience I had before. I actually signed up to this site to try and talk out some of my issues surrounding it.

I also have a foot fetish but have talked to my current partner about that and she seems pretty into it. You win some, you lose some, eh?

My 3 ex-wives, all in the lifestyle, and hoping to broaden.Jeans kinks. We have shared each other many list filled encounters ago. They broaden many sexual outlooks, then get alimony so till the next time.All vets of Hedonism 11.

My kink is that I am constantly horny, like, need multiple times a day sex ... it sucks.

Though I do have a weakness for big booties, chubbies, milfs, and shy nerd girls.

I love to cum all over a sexy girls face &watch her lick it all up like a good girl :)