Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Kings of Pain

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Anyone watch this?
It's two guys taking and expanding upon the Schmidt Pain Index. If you don't know, Schmidt went out and purposely got himself bitten or stung by various insect and created a scale of how painful each one was with a description of how the pain felt, too. These two guys are not only re-doing those, they are also getting bit/stung/etc by reptiles, sea creatures etc. They tell us all about the animal, find it, and get the sting/bite/other on camera and then we get to see what happens to them, along with the description later. The scale is better as it rates them in different categories (actual pain, duration, and damage done) and then add them together.
The first season was out in 2019 and then nothing. I'm really excited to have just discovered season 2 was released this week.

I'm a big fan of the show, no real surprise seeing as I was already a Brave Wilderness fan on youtube who does the same thing just without the Schimdt pain scale.

I'm a big fan of the show, no real surprise seeing as I was already a Brave Wilderness fan on youtube who does the same thing just without the Schimdt pain scale.

Same. I have too many shows going at once right now, but watched the first three episodes of the new season over the weekend. Damn those guys got balls, some of the animals they let bite them!
I much prefer their scale to the Schmidt one.