• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kinda passed out?

Chrisl0l

Greenlighter
Today, my friend and I got together to smoke a blunt like we do most days. Got there after having woken up a half an hour prior and he began to roll a blunt with just normal mids (mids are all we got here in my small town) and some roach weed from 3-4 joint roaches mixed in. Progressing to the point where I start to get less high with more weed (Fairly new to cannabis culture and such, ye), I intentionally took bigger hits off the blunt than I'm used to. Not to the point where I was coughing with every hit, but still definitely bigger hits. Just as I take my 5th or 6th hit, I hand it back to him and go lay down because I started to feel it. A few minutes later, I wanted a cigarette, so I went to get up, but as I stood up, my vision started to get spotty and I felt nauseous and hella dizzy. I fall back onto his bed, thinking that maybe the weed was laced with something and I picked the wrong time to start trying to take bigger hits. My vision goes black for a second and I don't remember anything he was saying to me, but I know he was trying to talk to me. It takes me about 10 minutes to recuperate, but I'm still baffled as to what happened. I don't think it was laced with anything, as my friend didn't react to it any differently than he normally does. Could I have just been dehydrated? Was it the roach weed in there (that I forgot about while I was hitting it), or was it just the fact that that's probably the highest I've ever been? I didn't feel much more high than I usually do, so I'm kinda just wondering if this happened to other people too. It was actually a pretty scary experience tbh but I don't think it's turned me off smoking pot. Maybe that's just my limit? Idk.

Today, my friend and I got together to smoke a blunt like we do most days. Got there after having woken up a half an hour prior and he began to roll a blunt with just normal mids (mids are all we got here in my small town) and some roach weed from 3-4 joint roaches mixed in. Progressing to the point where I start to get less high with more weed (Fairly new to cannabis culture and such, ye), I intentionally took bigger hits off the blunt than I'm used to. Not to the point where I was coughing with every hit, but still definitely bigger hits. Just as I take my 5th or 6th hit, I hand it back to him and go lay down because I started to feel it. A few minutes later, I wanted a cigarette, so I went to get up, but as I stood up, my vision started to get spotty and I felt nauseous and hella dizzy. I fall back onto his bed, thinking that maybe the weed was laced with something and I picked the wrong time to start trying to take bigger hits. My vision goes black for a second and I don't remember anything he was saying to me, but I know he was trying to talk to me. It takes me about 10 minutes to recuperate, but I'm still baffled as to what happened. I don't think it was laced with anything, as my friend didn't react to it any differently than he normally does. Could I have just been dehydrated? Was it the roach weed in there (that I forgot about while I was hitting it), or was it just the fact that that's probably the highest I've ever been? I didn't feel much more high than I usually do, so I'm kinda just wondering if this happened to other people too. It was actually a pretty scary experience tbh but I don't think it's turned me off smoking pot. Maybe that's just my limit? Idk.

yea man your good... you ever stand up too quik and get light headed? well it was prob that on top of being blazed... and where could you possibly live at in this day n age n not be able to get some medical?? that shits literally everywhere.... but honestly sometimes i miss the days when i could just get some reggie... its like damn i dont have to smoke the most amazing bud ever, every single time i blaze.... also mixing in roaches, IMO, makes it a lil stronger cause that bud is coated in resin.... welcome to BL

Actually I just did hella research cause I've been laying in bed havin some weird paranoia and I think I had a green out.

Idk tho

Actually I just did hella research cause I've been laying in bed havin some weird paranoia and I think I had a green out.

Idk tho

its very possible... i kno that ive had to take a court ordered break from smoking and took one hit the a few weeks back and got sooo fuckin ripped and started gettin all paranoid... its happens to the best of us, i mean shit ive been smoking for over ten years so dont feel bad... i just ive gotten high before and stood up and fallen back into my seat from getting light headed, its nothing to really worry about, unless its happening all the time...