• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Kind Of Worried

electrosauce

Greenlighter
Hey guys :) I am 29 now (all grown up, booooo) and I used to roll semi-often when I went out to clubs or to festivals. This was during the 2009-2012ish years. I have been so disconnected from the scene for the last couple of years. We used to get pokeballs in a variety of colors and at the time (blue ghosts were a favorite along with green batmans), I was pretty good and picking what was good and what wasn't, plus I had a friend who would test the pills.

I only had one negative experience where some white pills made me kind of jittery and freaked me out. Last year I was at EDC and rolled for the first time in a long time. It was molly now and in capsule form. One night was great, I'd say similar to or the same as other experiences I had. Another night, from another friend, it made me anxious, nervous and paranoid.

I've heard that molly is possibly less safe than the pressed pills were a couple years ago. Is this true or is it just talk or just depends on the circumstance? I still want to play with it once in a while as a treat or escape, but because I'm so unfamiliar with what's out there now, I'm kind of scared. I hope this isn't inappropriate to post here. I am not in any way looking to find anything from anyone or anything like that, I guess I'm just looking for some perspective from people who have been around for the last number of years and can give some insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the pokeball comment I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that your also from the west coast, perhaps cali? If so I can say that it's been my experience that you indeed are more likely to get legit presses than "molly", a term that honestly no longer has meaning or merit. Things have gotten really bad as far molly goes, nowadays it's become a catch all term for pretty much anything that fits in a capsule, whether it be methylone or crushed up smarties :\. On the other hand the quality of presses seem to be at a peak.

The west coast is known for usually having a good supply of quality presses, but for short while we're starting to see alot of strong european presses as well as some reliably decent local presses. A few of these euro presses are sometimes dosed absurdly high, exceeding 200mgs so be wary of these if you plan on re-entering the scene. Be sure to run a search on any pills you plan on purchasing through pillreports.net (no longer .com). You can also see what's good in your area, I only speak for what I've noticed in my area. (Can't stress this enough)

Please, whatever you do purchase a test kit and test anything you buy before consuming. There's alot of nasty stuff on the market, especially when it comes to molly. You can purchase these through bunk police, dancesafe, and eztest. Quite frankly, you couldn't even pay me to take untested molly nowadays... your better off tossing it if you don't wanna go through the pain of testing it.

I'm gonna move this over to MED. Welcome to bluelight, hope you stick around :). I added paragraps for easier reading thus more likely to generate responses.

BDD -> MED