• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Kind of Urgent: Need Help With Identification

freak13

Greenlighter
Need help possibly identifying these tests I ran.

First let me tell you what happened. I ordered some MXE at some point and som 25i-NBOMe and some (either one 2C-E or 2C-I...I believe it was 2C-E I ordered since I already had 25i-NBOMe).
So I took out my some of my items to check on them and test them.
I noticed that there was a white powder, in a package that was meant to have had MXE in it...imo by looks, it was too soft a powder to be MXE. I also found a bag labeled 25i-NBOMe , this powder looked a bit granular like I remember MXE to be that I had from the source.

So im here....I grabbed a sample I had of MXE, tested perfectly to what it should.

So I grabbed the bag that was labeled 25i-NBOMe I thought could be MXE instead of 25i-NBOMe since it was kind of granular, i had high hopes.

Than I grabbed the bag that was in the folder that I thought stored MXE I had, this was the very powdery item that I thought by looks wasnt MXE.

So I tested them, the control mxe (which is perfect), than beside it in the picture is the granular powder that was labeled 25i-NBOMe, but because it was granular I hoped that it would match the mxe results. It didnt.

Third and Fourth test on the bottom, was the very powdery substance that was in the MXE folder. Neither showed it to be MXE.

---Now why it could be 2C-E, I ordered some around the same time, it may be 2C-I that I ordered ,but I dont think I wouldve since I had 25i-NBOMe.

Here are my results using Marquise.

7mCfLiw.jpg

Any Help Identifying this is helpful.

I took this from my previous post under the testing thread, but thought Id ask here since no response yet....its really critical because I no longer have a lab or someone to test these items.

Geeze, no help yet?!
I am trying to narrow it down, but so many items look the same with reagent testing.

Was there an initial colour before it got so dark? It's kind of difficult to see in this picture, but if you swirl the solution around on the plate (or ampuole) it thins the drop out and helps reveal more of the colour.

Is MXE even supposed to turn orange like that? Everything I've read says that MXE should be no reaction from marquis. (or in my case red).