• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Kilo of Phenibut seized.. Isn’t is legal?

Wow that is the first time I ever heard of this happening if you are in the US. Personally I've always ordered mine domestically so i never had to deal with customs when it comes to this substance specifically. But yeah it's legal in all the the state's pretty much so you will be safe from prosecution at least. Sorry to hear about this happening to you, considering the current state of affairs our country is in i find it pretty pathetic they would give somebody a hard time about a drug such as this.

Wow that is the first time I ever heard of this happening if you are in the US. Personally I've always ordered mine domestically so i never had to deal with customs when it comes to this substance specifically. But yeah it's legal in all the the state's pretty much so you will be safe from prosecution at least. Sorry to hear about this happening to you, considering the current state of affairs our country is in i find it pretty pathetic they would give somebody a hard time about a drug such as this.

Yes I am in the US. Like that’s what I mean I wish I was rich cause I’d take this to court just to prove a point.

You wanna seize illegal products? Of course go ahead. But when you seize something and take money and a therapeutic substance from my possession for no legal reason it’s pretty upsetting.

Well your images appear to be down but this happened to me when I ordered some etizolam back in 2014. I was pretty pissed off but fortunately the Indian vendor I ordered it from wasn't charging that much for it so it wasn't a big loss.

It's kind of funny that I used to get all kinds of other stuff in the mail without issue but they target something that actually had a medical use for me.

I just ordered some phenibut for the first time last night. I hope it works for dental anxiety so I can go get a deep cleaning done without losing it.

FWIW, a kilo of anything can be an easy seizure target. It can't be argued as personal use at that point and the FDA has banned the sale of phenibut as a supplement which isn't really a great sign for the continued legality. https://www.fda.gov/food/cfsan-cons...tary-supplements-containing-dmha-and-phenibut

Well your images appear to be down but this happened to me when I ordered some etizolam back in 2014. I was pretty pissed off but fortunately the Indian vendor I ordered it from wasn't charging that much for it so it wasn't a big loss.

It's kind of funny that I used to get all kinds of other stuff in the mail without issue but they target something that actually had a medical use for me.

I just ordered some phenibut for the first time last night. I hope it works for dental anxiety so I can go get a deep cleaning done without losing it.

FWIW, a kilo of anything can be an easy seizure target. It can't be argued as personal use at that point and the FDA has banned the sale of phenibut as a supplement which isn't really a great sign for the continued legality. https://www.fda.gov/food/cfsan-cons...tary-supplements-containing-dmha-and-phenibut

Yeah I had the images self delete in 2 hours in the event the letter was linked to my personal information from my use on BL, for personal safety reasons.

It only cost me about $100 and was coming from China, so I get it. It sucks I requested they use FedEx and it bit me in the ass haha.

But yeah Kilos from China might be a bit of a target, a lot of my packages have been cut open and left with DEA Customs tape. when they arrive.

And yeah it's sad Phenibut is likely on it's way to being banned unfortunately. I just know you can order 100s of grams from American Domestic, legal and FDA compliant companies so I was confused

This is a news story. We are supposed to be about in-depth HR. It is interesting but I dont seen any value in this thread for the communi

You should use USPS. I personally wouldn't even go through a vendor if their only options are Fed-Ex, DHL or UPS. Customs is a hundred times more inclined to open those packages. It's just not worth it at the end of the day to be in that much of a rush even if its for 100% legal compound. They need warrant to open up a letter/package being sent with USPS and it happens much less often. The success rate is so much higher it's why alot of people don't even offer a reship if you use third party mailing service and it gets snagged like that. Sorry you have to deal with this headache but at least it's only loss of funds you gotta worry about and it wasn't something further into the gray area that you were trying to bring in over here.

Does

Does anybody know whether Phenibut is legal in Austria?

JJ

Yeah I had the images self delete in 2 hours in the event the letter was linked to my personal information from my use on BL, for personal safety reasons.

It only cost me about $100 and was coming from China, so I get it. It sucks I requested they use FedEx and it bit me in the ass haha.

But yeah Kilos from China might be a bit of a target, a lot of my packages have been cut open and left with DEA Customs tape. when they arrive.

And yeah it's sad Phenibut is likely on it's way to being banned unfortunately. I just know you can order 100s of grams from American Domestic, legal and FDA compliant companies so I was confused

you mean American Domestic RCs? That’s what I don’t understand is the whole thing where let’s say they did open ur package and it was like Diclazepam or something that isn’t even illegal or scheduled in your state/county/whatever- thenwouldn’t you be able to order RCs Pretty breezily -like take rcb best sell sorry if that’s sourcing but I’m new-ish-they’re on the clear net N as long as you’re not ordering a RC that’s illegal in your area would t u be pretty ok in knowing that even if ur pkg got seized you’d just be out money and not in serious shit?

you mean American Domestic RCs? That’s what I don’t understand is the whole thing where let’s say they did open ur package and it was like Diclazepam or something that isn’t even illegal or scheduled in your state/county/whatever- thenwouldn’t you be able to order RCs Pretty breezily -like take rcb best sell sorry if that’s sourcing but I’m new-ish-they’re on the clear net N as long as you’re not ordering a RC that’s illegal in your area would t u be pretty ok in knowing that even if ur pkg got seized you’d just be out money and not in serious shit?

Hey,

I thought the same - Phenibut or a l ot of Nootropics are in that "Grey-zone"- if they bust you, they will take if from you, but as you correctly said- your money is gone.

TX.

JJ