• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Killer Cannabinoid!

tripolarity

Greenlighter
Ok So I am always searching for a cheaper alternative. For years I have made smoking mixes from various synthetic cannabinoids but nothing, I repeat NOTHING prepared me for my experiences one innocuous afternoon.

Mixed 0.5g of MMB CHIMNACA in some ipa added some loose damiana leaf and heated over a low heat for abound 15 minutes or so until 'smokeable dry'.

1st smoke was very sedating so i went back to bed however the second smoke led me to collapse out cold on my balcony. It took 2 strong men to carry me to my bed (to whom I am most grateful).

Be careful with this chemical it is very potent at low doses - I am talking 500mg to make 10g damaiana mix is very potent.

Using synthetic cannabinoids was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'm not sure if the chronic stomach problems I have are because of them, but even if not, far more bad came of them than good.

I agree that they should be avoided. I went through a long stretch of time abusing the shit out of them. Too unpredictable... Or, predictably unpredictable;) Also, VERY fiendy.