• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Kickstarting" with alcohol

antecedent

Greenlighter
So far i've done MDMA 5-6 times and every time I feel like it doesn't hit me ~30 minutes later, so I decide to get a drink (a beer at home/parties or a vodka coke in clubs) and every time I do it hits me immediately. Am I imagining this or has anyone else had similar experiences? Stupid question possibly.
Unfortunately alcohol also makes me want to smoke and cigs seem to kill my roll 8(8(

That's because MDMA usually takes about 45 mins to an hour to come on. If you're always waiting 30 mins then getting a drink, the time at which you'll be finishing your drink is lining up with the time MDMA will start hitting you. Generally alcohol and MDMA is a bad combo

That's because MDMA usually takes about 45 mins to an hour to come on. If you're always waiting 30 mins then getting a drink, the time at which you'll be finishing your drink is lining up with the time MDMA will start hitting you. Generally alcohol and MDMA is a bad combo

Pretty much this :) - If you had a drink earlier the MDMA would not kick in so be patient.

Too much alcohol with MDMA can lead to dehydration and make the comedown so much worse.

for me, most of my recent rolls have started w/o the intention on rolling and i'd usually have had about 4 beers by then. i read somewhere that alcohol increases the absorption in the stomach and i found that after taking my E, it'll kick in 20 mins and peak in an hour. i'd dose between 100-200mg and always have an awesome roll with 0 comedown. i use marquis on my rolls as well.

too much alcohol i can easily see will be a bad combo cos MDMA sorta slightly nauseates me when i'm peaking hard so to be intoxicated i'd probably get the spins easy.