• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

Nah, I don't think they've gone as in dead, just haven't posted.
The situation in USA is concerning though, and his sudden disappearance does make me think he could have OD'd, but it's certainly not the only possibility.
People use BL for a problem, and if they start using again, they may just not feel they need BL anymore. He could just be too busy rockin and rolling, or just be ashamed, or doesn't wanna post, found a different website... the possibilities are endless.
@anthonyxx if you log in let us know how you are mate.
HOLY SHIT NO FUCKING WAY

How you doing bud, Its been a year since you tried t get clean... How us everything goin?
hey man i’ve been doing okay. still struggling but ready to really stop this time as I finally got my hands on some gabapentin and xanax so hopefully those will help me get through the WDs so I can finally be done with this shit. how are you man?

guys i’m getting the gab and xans today. really could use any insight as to how to go about this.
I would get a LOAD of edibles and Xanax so you get so blazed and bared out, that you sleep for 24-36 hours. You'll wake to feeling like complete and utter garbage BUT you now can take your krater and Subs.... This will take 30-60min and you should feel better unless one of the fent analogs has a crazy long half life.
It's how I would do it if I needed to make sure I wasted that time and didn't go back on. Sleep it out and hopefully you can sleep long enough to get through the worst of it. Once you get to the mental games, thats on you and how badly you want a "normal" life without the insanity and craziness.
I wish you the best and hope you find your peace and not at the bottom of the bag or bottle. I found when I got rid of my loneliness and found hobbies etc It was much easier to get sober and once your thinking clearer, it gets much better.

I would get a LOAD of edibles and Xanax so you get so blazed and bared out, that you sleep for 24-36 hours. You'll wake to feeling like complete and utter garbage BUT you now can take your krater and Subs.... This will take 30-60min and you should feel better unless one of the fent analogs has a crazy long half life.
It's how I would do it if I needed to make sure I wasted that time and didn't go back on. Sleep it out and hopefully you can sleep long enough to get through the worst of it. Once you get to the mental games, thats on you and how badly you want a "normal" life without the insanity and craziness.
I wish you the best and hope you find your peace and not at the bottom of the bag or bottle. I found when I got rid of my loneliness and found hobbies etc It was much easier to get sober and once your thinking clearer, it gets much better.
thing is I can’t stay in bed that long as i’m staying with family for the time being. I mean I could lie and be sick for a few days and then go back to work but i’d really rather not.

You’ve all inspired me. Was going to quit at weeks end but I’ve decided to try to make today the day.
Took off work. Gfs out of town so my hope is to have kicked this before she gets back so she doesn’t have to deal with the moody, lazy, cranky me.

I have my meds in hand. Xanax if needed. Kratom, a bunch of subs, and thc edibles off the top of my head.
Been on a pretty consistent vendor since the first week in January if I were a guest. Then on a pretty bad relapsed.
Blue through 200 Dilaudid in less than 10 days, a bunch of oxy, and have been trying to taper down the last five days with just oxy. Man dilaudid wd’s suck. Dilaudid cravings are terrible. Don’t wanna mess with that again as much as I love it.
Been on and off and on and off for a long time. Probably the last 12 years. Had some cleaner than other years. Just tired of being tired. I don’t know how I’m gonna deal with the cravings. I just gotta get off this shit and I’ll deal with that later.

Anyway, wish me luck.

You’ve all inspired me. Was going to quit at weeks end but I’ve decided to try to make today the day.
Took off work. Gfs out of town so my hope is to have kicked this before she gets back so she doesn’t have to deal with the moody, lazy, cranky me.

I have my meds in hand. Xanax if needed. Kratom, a bunch of subs, and thc edibles off the top of my head.
Been on a pretty consistent vendor since the first week in January if I were a guest. Then on a pretty bad relapsed.
Blue through 200 Dilaudid in less than 10 days, a bunch of oxy, and have been trying to taper down the last five days with just oxy. Man dilaudid wd’s suck. Dilaudid cravings are terrible. Don’t wanna mess with that again as much as I love it.
Been on and off and on and off for a long time. Probably the last 12 years. Had some cleaner than other years. Just tired of being tired. I don’t know how I’m gonna deal with the cravings. I just gotta get off this shit and I’ll deal with that later.

Anyway, wish me luck.
I believe in you!! you can do it. if you need to talk to anyone please message me.

I believe in you!! you can do it. if you need to talk to anyone please message me.
Ty man. I appreciate it. How’s ur kicking it gong?

Well it’s 4:45pm here and I’m just waiting for the wd’s to start and they really haven’t. Taken .5mg Xanax n 10mg thc twice as well as 1 mit Kratom shot ( if ur wd these mit ones are strong af but a rip off).
Haven’t touched any subs yet: I will, though because I plan on getting on them because the likelihood of me staying clean is significantly higher on those. The cravings are so freaking bad that’s what gets me every time.

hey man i’ve been doing okay. still struggling but ready to really stop this time as I finally got my hands on some gabapentin and xanax so hopefully those will help me get through the WDs so I can finally be done with this shit. how are you man?
does that mean you had not quit one year ago and just plan to do it now?

Stating to feel a bit restless. Hate the RLS that comes along w it. Cravings have been fine. Filled them w ice cream since they feel the same to me lol. Hoping it doesn’t keep going down hill. Woulda thought it kick in sooner.

does that mean you had not quit one year ago and just plan to do it now?
One year ago I attempted to quit and relapsed out of agony. been using since. but I couldn’t find anything like gab/pregab before which I know isn’t gonna solve everything but I think it combined with the xanax will help me loads.

One year ago I attempted to quit and relapsed out of agony. been using since. but I couldn’t find anything like gab/pregab before which I know isn’t gonna solve everything but I think it combined with the xanax will help me loads.
when did you start heroin? how long have you been using and how?

when did you start heroin? how long have you been using and how?
I started back in 2017 (among a cocktail of other hard drugs) snorting at first then IV a few times towards the end when I went to rehab in 2018. was clean until June 2022, relapsed and used fake perc30mg loaded with fent (when tested for entry to inpatient didn’t test positive for opiates at all, only tested positive for fent) until November 2022. had a little clean-ish time until January 2023 when I relapsed on heroin/fent and have been using steadily since. tried to quit last year but failed.
*EDIT*~ This most recent run that’s been on since January 2023 last year has consisted of roughly .5/.6g every one to two days of what i’m assuming is fentanyl powder. I know it’s an opioid but the reason I think it’s fent is because it’ll come in a bunch of crazy colors like purple, blue, green, yellow, but mainly white/off white. I snort.

Last edited:
Stating to feel a bit restless. Hate the RLS that comes along w it. Cravings have been fine. Filled them w ice cream since they feel the same to me lol. Hoping it doesn’t keep going down hill. Woulda thought it kick in sooner.
keep going. take a lil more kratom or another half of a xan to knock you out but only if you’ve not had any opiates.

I started back in 2017 (among a cocktail of other hard drugs) snorting at first then IV a few times towards the end when I went to rehab in 2018. was clean until June 2022, relapsed and used fake perc30mg loaded with fent (when tested for entry to inpatient didn’t test positive for opiates at all, only tested positive for fent) until November 2022. had a little clean-ish time until January 2023 when I relapsed on heroin/fent and have been using steadily since. tried to quit last year but failed.
what makes you relapse? for example what makes me wanna go back to heroin or oxy is restlessness, uneasyness, nervous and anger of unsatisfactory life conditions, what about you?

what makes you relapse? for example what makes me wanna go back to heroin or oxy is restlessness, uneasyness, nervous and anger of unsatisfactory life conditions, what about you?
can definitely say that big changes, big emotional events that are upsetting/saddening, major stress, and instability are my main triggers. the time before this my best friend/roommate who is also an addict who suffers from extreme mental health issues had a huge breakdown and had to leave to go to treatment was 80% of why I think I relapsed in 2022. we had a very unhealthy relationship and he had also brought those percs back into my life. a random night a few months before he left he had one and offered me some. I said no at first but after seeing how high he was I caved. didn’t use another until he had his breakdown and that led to a 6ish month run where my whole life went to shit. was intervened on and had a 3day detox which uprooted my life, ended up having to move back home (where I am now) and that was a big change coupled with major instability which I think led me to start using again last year. but since then I have accomplished so much in my work life (i’ve held down two jobs for the past year and a half) and am financially stable enough to where I don’t have to ask for money or anything like that. this shit addiction is the only real negative in my life which is why im so ready to be done with this, just like last year around the time I was posting the earlier messages in this thread. was pretty much at this same point and attempted stopping, lasted 4 days before I bought another sack and have just been using to not go into WD while working two jobs and feeling pretty fulfilled with my life, except for the using part.