• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kicked out of methadone clinic

ethriftllc

Greenlighter
I went to a clinic for two years until three weeks ago I got kicked out for blacking out "on 30ml of. 5mg/ml,liquid clonazolam NOT CLONAZAPAM "
stupid I know, I was on 92mg of methadone the day I got kicked out I was blacked out for the first four days so I can't remember how bad those days were, by the fifth day I was aware of my own actions and was told what happened, I tried a couple different things for the first week, I started IV using 160mg of morphine a day for a week "my IV drug of choice"it obviously stopped the withdrawals but I now have no money and no morphine, my friend gave me a couple Fentanyl patches, but fifteen minutes after smoking it I was way worse I smoked three more .25mcg gel Fenttanyl psychs to see if I could feel any better NOPE it felt like I kick started my withdraws into high gear,so I tried 1.5 mg of clonidine every 12 hours it did nothing AT ALL then 6.5 mg of clonidine but still it didn't touch it,my friend gave me a shot of Meth 11 hours ago witch has actually stopped everything in its tracks but I have no more and it's going to wear off soon, I thought it would be better by now but it's worse than the first weeI went to a clinic for two years until three weeks ago I got kicked out for yelling at the director stupid I know I was on 92mg I was blacked out for the first four days from blacking out on benzos of have been withdrawing for over three weeks now it's not getting any better in fact it's getting worse I have tried a couple different things I started IV using 160mg of 30mg pills of morphine a day for a week it stopped the withdrawals for maybe a few hours each shot but I have no more money or morphine, my friend gave me a couple Fentanyl patches "for giving him a link to a website to order research chemicals", the day after running out of morphine , but fifteen minutes after smoking it I was way worse than thI went to a clinic for two years until three weeks ago I got kicked out for yelling at the director stupid I know I was on 92mg I was blacked out for the first four days from blacking out on benzos of have been withdrawing for over three weeks now it's not getting any better in fact it's getting worse I have tried a couple different things I started IV using 160mg of morphine a day for a week it obviously stopped the withdrawals but I now have no money no morphine my friend gave me a couple Fentanyl patches, but fifteen minutes after smoking it I was way worse than the fifteen minutes before so I tried 1.5 mg of clonidine every 12 hours it did nothing AT ALL my friend gave me a shot of Meth witch worked for a day or so this was all in the first week it's been over two weeks or so with absolutely nothing I thought it would be better by now but it's worse than the first week,i have no money no drugs and I'm out of favors, is there anything at all that will help that has nothing to do with a doctor or buying drugs? I had a seizure the second day without anything, everything they prescribed me didn't really help just feel like I couldn't walk but still had the withdrawals, and I also wanna know why the Fentanyl made it completely worse, I know I'm all over the place with this but it happened it that exact synchronization so hopefully someone can figure something out fast, the doctors said that if I have another seizure then I could get brain damage,I Have 2mg of narcan that I have been thinking of shooting but my brother told me it would just put me in the hospital faster, my normal heart rate is 120-145, without the propanalol the doctor gave me for my heart rate but I can't take it now on the doctors orders since my withdraws, someone just come up with something please or I am probably going to end up in the end up In the ER again or worse,let me know if you need a full list of the prescriptions I am taking daily.e fifteen minutes before so I smoked the other three patches to see if it would reverse anything NOPE I almost instantly it kicked my withdraws into hyper drive
so I got my hands on a couple bottles of. 5mg clonidine I started 1.5 mg of clonidine every 12 hours it did nothing AT ALL so I upped it to 5.5 mg every
6 hours still absolutely nothing not even a dent so I just stopped taking them, so my friend gave me a shot of Meth 5 hours ago but it's going to wear off soon, it's been over two weeks or so with absolutely nothing but the shot of Meth today,I thought it would be better by now but it's worse than the first week,i have no money no drugs and I'm out of favors,after the shot of Meth wears off its going to come right back is there anything at all that will help that has nothing to do with a doctor or buying drugs? I had a seizure the second day without anything, everything they prescribed me"seriquil,trazadone and dicyclomine"didn't really help just feel like I couldn't walk but still had the withdrawals, and I also wanna know why the Fentanyl made it completely worse, I know I'm all over the place with this but it happened it that exact synchronization so hopefully someone can figure something out fast, the doctors said that if I have another seizure then I could very likely get brain damage,I Have 2mg of narcan that I have been thinking of shooting but my brother told me it would just put me in the hospital faster, my normal heart rate is 120-145, without the propanalol the doctor gave me for my heart rate "I have constant unexplained tachycardia since I was 15"but I can't take it now on the doctors orders since my withdraws witch are also putting me into higher tachycardia non stop witch I have no idea how to lower my heart rate other than taking a twenty minute freezing shower every couple hours witch is annoying,painful and time consuming, im 24 years old,smoke at least 30 cigarettes or more depending on my nausea and I have barely been eating
maybe only one meal every couple days,been puking maybe a pint of blood every once in a while during the last 48 hours,i have connections to major opiate prescriptions but have to wait 6 more days from today to get anything for free, someone please come up with something or I am probably going to end up In the ER again or worse,let me know if you need a full list of the prescriptions I am taking daily,i have no money no drugs and I'm out of favors, is there anything at all that will help that has nothing to do with a doctor or buying drugs?

Based upon what you've said you're beyond helping yourself in anyway whatsoever. Throwing up an entire pint of blood is reason in and of itself to go to the ER. Hopefully they will keep you if not I'd find a reason for them to.

Dude I’m sorry to put it so bluntly but you’re really fucking up. I was forced to stop going to a methadone clinic a few years ago and I cold turkey’d off 130 mg methadone...I was sick as fuck for over 2 months. But guess what I lived to tell the tale. The only thing that will help you is A. Getting back on opioid replacement therapy suboxone would fix you up proper actually, but getting stuck on suboxone sucks asshole too. B. My preferred option, you already made almost a month cold turkey you’re a fuckin champ man! just keep riding this shit out you’re in the home stretch, buck up and pick yourself up by yer bootstraps and get off the methadone. Go to a ER for comfort meds, clonidine, lorazepam, promethazine.

Well by skimming over your thread It makes me think that you might not be in the U.S. Because the D.E.A has what they call an Administrative reduction protocol / rapid reduction plan which will take you down about 5-7.5% a day to avoid situations like this or to allow you to find a pain management facility or different methadone clinic...but since your way past that my best advice is to go to to a family practice or something similar and get a reference and recommendation note based on observational, vital signs, and history of your prognosis so that you can then show that to a hospital into a ward where you can be watched over. Best of luck bud. It can be done worst case scenario, 145 cold turkey in lock up 3 months but it does teach an unforgettable lesson

Dude, if you would like people to read your posts, take you seriously and give you decent answers, truly, for your own good you need to start breaking your posts up into paragraphs, with each paragraph revolving around a basic idea. For a lot of people, myself included, it can be a real bitch to focus on a wall of text like that and commit to reading it all the way through. I'm not overly worried, but if you would like people to pay adequate attention to your threads, I would definitely recommend some organization.

What is the primary issue here OP? Is it the Methadone withdrawal or are you withdrawing from Benzodiazepines or are they both given equal weight by your estimation? What kind of access do you have to medical services? Do you have a primary care provider who can get you some prescriptions or better yet, are there detox facilities in the area that you could try calling. The scenario that you've described is a fairly common one for people who leave the clinic on bad terms, sadly. They are often times on relatively high-dosages of Methadone and they find that it's pretty difficult to maintain that same level of dependence using drugs from the street, at least in a financial sense.

You're going from receiving large quantities of potent drugs, for cheap or free on a daily basis and now, all of the sudden not even your entire income will be enough to satiate the withdrawal. The fact that you're mowing through large quantities of Morphine is not a good sign. It only means that you're going to burn yourself out financially before enduring the process from square one without any resources. You need to be spending your time and money on solutions that will at least provide you with some degree of progress.

So, what's up with the Doctor? What's up with the clinic, might they take you back? Gabapentinoids and Cannabis are always wear I start for withdrawal, but everybody's story is different.