View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine

Tripprn

Greenlighter
Hi i've never tried Ketamine but i'm soon gonna try it. I have Read a lot about it on the internet but I want some personal opinions on the subject as wrell. So my questions are: what would you recommend as my first dose (I weigh 60kg and have a high tolerance on most drugs) should I try nasal or oral. Thinking nasal because many people thinks that oral is a waste of ketamine? Is oral best first time and then you can try nasal so you don't waste? Does it becomes too intense when nasal first time? Hope you can answer some of these questions and maybe give tips or advice if you have some;) thanks

I wouldn't do oral as it is a waste unless you have an endless cheap supply. As for dose it depends if you want to do dive right in or dip your toes in and see if you like it.

Personally I would do 25mg then wait 15 minutes then do another 25mg bump if you feel like it etc. If you have no dissociative tolerance you will feel pretty wonky and probably get some visuals but probably not hole. If you want to hole or get close to a hole do 50mg then another 50mg if you feel up to it. Or just do 100mg and melt into a hole. Personally I would start off slow as it takes a while to get to know K and I know people who really hated it.

Ok thanks, is't 25mg a little much to start with nasal? I haven't tried Any dissociative before. Btw do you get less nausea and vomiting/sick when doing nasal? Isn't it also a little dangerous for you physique to start right into it? Fx with mdma first time I did Bomb the time after nasal and thought that if I started nasal it would maybe have got a little to much or isn't it like that with k?:)

If it's pure ketamine, 25mg should make things look sparkly and give you some nice euphoria. It's not remotely dangerous, just relax and don't do something like try to drive.