• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine trip showed me the meaning of life and the realms that exist beyond what we currently are able to see.

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
I will try my best to keep this as relevant as possible. It should probably be a longer report, with time stamps. However I am writing this on reflection and edited from a PM conversation (you know who you are, thanks for all you've done for me).

Now onto the story. Here is a picture of the Ketamine. It came in the form of homogenous/uniform shards that looked like pins. I purchased 3grams of this from an anonymous online supplier:

I did over 1.8g of this K yesterday. And it completely opened my mind. Showed me things I have needed to see for a while. I projected back and forth in time. I saw my own wrongs clearly for the first time. Understood why I made the mistakes I have made. Learned from them even. Truly was the most outlandish trip. I understood the Devine Love. I felt Astral projection. I even saw myself and my previous life. I realised what my name means in Numerology. It was like learning many lessons about our spiritual realm simultaneously. Truly I am so grateful the gods allowed me to experienced this.

Today I had a touch of the stomach cramps from overdoing it. The amount I used was too much. Infact the last 300mg line late last night perhaps even uneccessary, I didn't sleep well, although it did show me more. I spent all of today reflecting on my trip and further searching for the knowledge I had learned so much about.

I had never heard of the Brahan Seer before. A Scotman who was seen as a prophet of the times gone by. He predicted so many things correctly. And still has more predictions to come. Today I spent my time learning about Notradamus. I realised alot of my life I never learned what was spiritual or true to myself. Instead I tried to be someone else to try and fit in to what's not even real. Some deep stuff to fully accept.

Since then I had 1.2g of K left. I have split that into 2 x 600mg wraps, and put both away into the stash. I will consume one on say 7-10th January and the other towards the end of Jan/beginning of February.

Lately for some unknown reason recently I have felt a strong urge to look into my Family Tree. It's my mums birthday next month. We come from the Isle of Harris on her fathers side. I realised what I needed to do and began procedure planning to book a weekend there for her birthday. Hopefully that trip I will gain further understanding of who I really am. I believe that I will.

I find myself now on a more spiritual path. I have only smoked weed socially when friends or family came round. I haven't eaten sweets or consumed alcohol over the festives. I realised there is no good to come for me from either of them.

I believe now I am on a much more spirtual path in life and for the first time heading in the right direction, away from all the negativity and mistakes I previously repeated time and time again.

Every single thing today has been like it was syncronized, and a lesson relating to all of the above. I have been sober all day but broke down in tears even at the revaltions of what I now believe to be true.

I hope this report wasn't too brief, or too long for anyone to read. And that others may learn from it. I would recommend sensible dosing of dissociatives or psychedelics to anyone who is struggling to find the answers. The writing really is on the wall.

I wish everyone here well and 2024 brings them all they desire in life. I struggled my way through 2023, and years previously. I feel like my struggle now is coming to an end and being replaced by this deeper level of understanding.

Best wishes,

El_G ❤

Last edited:
Great read, bro, and I'm glad you've found some answers. This has been more and more something on my radar, something I need to do to show me how to fix my mind, cause right now I can acknowledge that it's broken and I don't have the tools to fix it. I'm losing. It's just not available here, unless you can afford $4000/month for supervised sessions.

Gives me hope though, I know you and I have talked a good bit and share many of the same struggles. ❤️