View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Tolerance?

Zibbo

Greenlighter
I'm sure a lot of people have made this thread but the answer won't apply to me. sorry if I sound like I'm paranoid but I'm unsure if I have a irreversible k tolerance of not. I did it Friday and Saturday last weekend, and Friday Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Each time gradually increasing the dose. I railed about 180mg yesterday. I k holed and the effects lasted for 3 hours. I did a line around the same size as the last one and k holed for 20 minutes and the ketamine wore off really quick. Is this a permanent thing? also the k was off the same person (same batch I think), could I just have a tolerance to their k?

You likely have short-term tolerance. It's to be expected after consecutive days of use. Disso permatolerance is a thing that happens with extensive use over a long period of time. Batch is irrelevant. If you have tolerance to k you have tolerance to k (and cross tolerance with other arylcyclohexamines too).

Thankyou, how long should I wait until my short term tolerance goes down?

I would recommend to don't take dissos more than once monthly. At once a week usage, you will still develop a permatolerance. Of course you'll do it slower than with daily use, but it's definetly a thing.

I usually find 2 weeks is sufficient for my tolerance to drop

Thanks hopefully that should do the trick, I got so worried when I thought I had an actual tolerance which will take years to go

I will just have to limit to one hole a month then, thankyou for the advice because the last think I want is having to snort a gram line to k hole.

I will just have to limit to one hole a month then, thankyou for the advice because the last think I want is having to snort a gram line to k hole.
you are wise :) also, doing it casually and noy weekly is less than a chance yo develop an habit and then an addiction. I started doing it weekly and found myself doing it daily for a few years pretty soon after the weekly pattern.

you are wise :) also, doing it casually and noy weekly is less than a chance yo develop an habit and then an addiction. I started doing it weekly and found myself doing it daily for a few years pretty soon after the weekly pattern.
Do you get k cramps?

Do you get k cramps?
I was lucky and never experienced major problems with my abuse. I needed to stop because I started to piss blood though, it was a very real alert.