• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ketamine Ketamine Thread v. Willy Wonkeda

I think there are two types of ketamine that go round are vastly different in effect. Also i think ketamine ontop of alcohol or stimulants is not really fun. Compared with say doing it on it's own or with psychedelics. I don't find it mixes that well with weed either.
I should also add that this was like 15 years ago or so, so who knows what was going around then lol

I should also add that this was like 15 years ago or so, so who knows what was going around then lol

Yeah. I hated it when i first came across it in 2009. Felt like the hole was unpleasant and eternal. But that was having consumed after MDMA and LSD.

A bit of playing around with it on it's own helped me overcome alot of grief in 2011. And pull myself back together.

Like i say also everything from the depth, friendiness, and duration of the trip seem to change based on whether it's S(+) or racemic. I prefer the S overall.

I like it with weed and amphetamine, but alcohol is pointless.

I have found racemic best. R brings to S that drone-feeling. I can't explain it better.

My friend came over and confirmed that it is not my allergies or tricky vasomotoric nose, there is something wrong with my stuff.

I think there is or it is TRPM8-agonist. I don't consider it impossible there is some ketamine analog with fucking menthol. It really stuffes nose and feels coooooool. And makes you sneeze. I boofed some and one syringe was enough to make my ass cold for fucking hour. When consumed enough, it does not really tend to keep on system long because of body is rejecting it.

But it gets me dissociated and psychedelized. It does not have hole-y feeling or cause profound thoughts or maybe I just can't suck this stuff enough. Skin around my nostrils has burned and withdrawn.

My friend came over and confirmed that it is not my allergies or tricky vasomotoric nose, there is something wrong with my stuff.

I think there is or it is TRPM8-agonist. I don't consider it impossible there is some ketamine analog with fucking menthol. It really stuffes nose and feels coooooool. And makes you sneeze. I boofed some and one syringe was enough to make my ass cold for fucking hour.

But it gets me dissociated and psychedelized. It does not have hole-y feeling or maybe I just can't suck this stuff enough. Skin around my nostrils has burned and withdrawn.
My go to for clearing my nose when I was using Ketamine very regularly was push-ups. Drop down do a set of like 10-20 pushups and your nose will clear up like a whistle.

My go to for clearing my nose when I was using Ketamine very regularly was push-ups. Drop down do a set of like 10-20 pushups and your nose will clear up like a whistle.
Lol nice reminds me of when I did MXE I wanted to avoid going into a hole/oob and would do pullups in the garage to "reassociate" my mind and body when I felt them spacing apart off too much of an eyeballed dose can't believe I rode my bike on it as much as I did stopping into public restrooms to do bumps

You'll also look good in no time. It's pretty much a win win. I got so good at push-ups I could do like 1500 a day at the peak of my ketamine habit. I had to do like 20 every line I did. People would think I was trying to show off when I'd drop down and do a set at a festival and I'd pop up, stare em in the eye for a sec, then take a fat half gram rip out of a bill and choke at em.

Oh I forgot it also caused massive nosebleed burst last night for me yeah fuck this shit might eat it anyway tho

Lol nice reminds me of when I did MXE I wanted to avoid going into a hole/oob and would do pullups in the garage to "reassociate" my mind and body when I felt them spacing apart off too much of an eyeballed dose
I been in so many holes on that shit that I looked at ketamine like a joke for the most part. Fuck I miss 2014. I had unlimited access. So lucky I didn't end up in a mental hospital during that time. Almost did once on 3-meo-pcp but was stable and coherent enough when I sobered up that they didn't think it was necessary. I had to babysit my best friend for like 6-7 hours once after he thought it would be a good idea to put an ounce of mxe on a plate and literally nose-dive into it while inhaling with a straw. This was at a festival too so I had to watch him for all that time in woods next to a body of water.

I've left my body and gone on walks for what felt like hours and then walked back to where my body was at, saw myself passed out in a hammock or hunched over in a camping chair/on a log, and felt like my soul got sucked back into my body when I made the realization,

Funnily enough mxe was one of my first psychedelic experiences besides a little dabbling with mushrooms. It might have even been first I can't be for certain.
Man I used to drive on that shit, I was so stupid from doing it all the time, drove off with gas pumps still in the car...like twice lmao