• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine therapy pill .

Yes thats my understanding too,it doesn’t cause respiratory depression i believe, I’m assuming I’ll drift off into a dream-like state for 10-15 minutes if that, I’m basically clueless till I talk with them on the Oct 5
Mode 30-45mins but dreamlike isn't the worst expectation or description for ketamine for sure! Low doses are very different from high ones, maybe you heard about DXM and its famous plateaus, they apply more or less to any dissociative. Possibly you'll love it :)

Do they give you just one dose or a steady supply like 1-2 pills per week etc? It's good and bad, the good point is that it's available, the bad one that they'll ruin it by just giving pills w/o any counseling (if I understand it correctly?)

Mode 30-45mins but dreamlike isn't the worst expectation or description for ketamine for sure! Low doses are very different from high ones, maybe you heard about DXM and its famous plateaus, they apply more or less to any dissociative. Possibly you'll love it :)

Do they give you just one dose or a steady supply like 1-2 pills per week etc? It's good and bad, the good point is that it's available, the bad one that they'll ruin it by just giving pills w/o any counseling (if I understand it correctly?)
From what I gathered on the site is I paid once and I’ll video chat with them about everything first then they’ll ship me a dose,I’m supposed to contact them right before & after and I need someone with me while doing it , doses will be adjusted as we go along, if after the first dose I wanna cancel I can but if I’m ok with it I’ll do it 2 more times, and knowing myself I’m going to ask for a stronger dose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've never used one either as I've never shot pills, but it's basically just a little attachment that goes between the barrel and the head while drawing up, way superior to using a cotton or cig filter, and necessary for getting all the pill binders/fillers out, also its superior bacteria-filtering-wise.
iirc you must 'prime' it with drawing water through it first..
There are different sizes or strengths or whatever, i believe the 0.2 is what you want. Available at some needle exchanges, but if not then online in packs of 10 pretty cheap 👍
Gotcha, I got plenty of needles,29ga 1/2” in the house , I was doing some peptides a few years ago when I tried getting inshape