• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine - shakes /convulsions while coming down?

Needhelpfast1

Greenlighter
I used to sniff k for a year or two maybe once every couple of months if that while partying has anybody had the following scenario and know why!?

The last two times I took it, at the end of the night in total I'd had A bottle of wine, about half a g of cocaine and I don't know how many let bumps but it was all controlled nicely and no over the top symptoms.. Also would like to add done cocaine and alcohol together many times and never had this.. So it's gotta have somethin to do with the K.

but while coming down I was led in bed and my tounge would start shaking, then it would spread to my neck, my while body was like shaking convulsing almost, like I had parkinsons!! , I was fully sober from the k and aware, I had full control of my limbs if I chose to like crossing my arms or my legs to stop them momentarily, but as soon as I relaxed my body it started again, went on for about an hour then fell asleep, never touched it since..
But does anybody know wtf that could have been?!

Tia

Never come across that in anyone before in years of heavy ketamine use, but suffice to say that if you put strange chemicals you buy on the street in your body then sometimes it will react in unexpected ways.

alcohol + ketamine is a... very intense experience and a whole bottle of wine + bumps = you're in for a bad time.

Literally everyone I hung around with from the age of 16-20 drank alcohol and sniffed k all day long every day (including me), was absolutely normal. When you get a big k tolerance you need to get pissed first for it to hit the spot.

It's not great for your stomach though that's for sure.