• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious: how intentional are your designs? Sometimes I think to myself, Oh that might be interesting, and other times I think you're playing Lego with theoretical chemical moiety arrangements. Besides the obvious entertainment value, what are you aiming to do with this giant thread?

How long do I have before the nasal spray bottle gets to contaminated/risky to continue using and would wiping it off with alcohol wipes or something similar to cleanse any bacteria on it, be beneficial at all?

What would be better than water to use for cocaine and would I want to use a different "solvent" than what is considered preferred to use for Cocaine compared to Ketamine I'd guess would require a different "solvent" but I honestly got no idea lol?
I would use saline for those.

I'm going to lock this thread to facilitate it's remediation. This might take a few days, I merged all of the page 1 threads into this one. I will attempt to at least

Thanks for your patience!

If there is a particular thread you want me to retrieve sooner, pm me and I will work on it. I'm generally trying to work backwards in terms to time so more recent threads will be restored sooner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.